AoW No.415 / 416 Armored Berserk: Skull Helmet Version

Aazealh said:
"Yeah so we've got some leftover stock we need to get rid of, so here's some $0.5 glass beads we're pretending are gem stones. We can't be bothered to set them in the sockets or adapt the statue though so figure it out yourself."

:ganishka: :ganishka: :ganishka: :ganishka: :ganishka: :ganishka:

My thoughts exactly.

Came across photos of armored berserk on taiwan forum. Hope the owner dont mind me posting it here

http://m.gamer.com.tw/forum/C.php?bsn=60036&page=&snA=35777&last=

So, I assume that he have bought two of these statues. The normal version looks nice... but I'm not a fan of the red crystals.
The blood effects on the bloody version looks pretty bad.

P.S. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he in underwear while taking his pictures..? :schierke:

Wow! A lot of dislike for this statue. I mean no offense to anyone who collects these as I can see how the same thing for years will get tiring. But personally for me this statue is perfect. I've wanted the 20th anniversary for years and thought I'd never afford one and now I'm in a position where I can, they are all sold out and when I emailed AOW they said there would be no more made. I was gutted and wouldn't risk paying so much for a second hand one and risk being conned. But then I saw this piece (416) and managed to order the very last one. Sure it doesn't have the beast head but I love the skull and it's from one of my favourite parts of the story. I absolutely love it and can't wait to have it in my collection.

Top Bottom