apostles you'd like to create

puella

Berserk forever
Today is a great day because I got first ticket of this year for breaking traffic regulations.
I am supposed to be heavily fined for it.
Besides I've been deadly suffering from noisy sound of my computer; it's just like a sound of an airplane taking off.
If this keeps going on for another week, I'll get hopitalized ,definitely.
The powersupply and fan(motor?) must go crazy just like their owner.
stop babbling puella!!

ok.ok
We've seen many apostles so far; snake, snail, wildbore, butterfly, wolf, bull and so on.
they are so gorgeous.
Suppose you are Miura in this thread, and try thinking up your own apostle. this is my suggestion.
As for me, I want to create fish apostle attacks Guts in the water. My fish apostle looks like a huge whale and has awsome scales and fins. It gulps down everything.
I think it is not easy for Guts to fight the fish apostle in the water.
Having said that, we've never seen Guts fighting in the water.
emm~ I wish Miura would come over to this site once again. :)

R

Rufus

i would like to see the women apostle, she would be hotter then slann....yes.

puella

Berserk forever
i would like to see the women apostle, she would be hotter then slann....yes.
good! female apostle would be more atrocious, too.
we've seen two female apostles who showed up for a moment.
one is in the first scene of manga, ehem, can you remeber? the other is the one who ate my poor Corkus in the eclipse.
wish more to come.

one is in the first scene of manga, ehem, can you remeber? the other is the one who ate my poor Corkus in the eclipse.
They're one and the same, you know? ^_^;

I think you can see a few other female (or female-looking? ^^; ) Apostles during the Occultation...

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
They're one and the same, you know? ^_^;

I think you can see a few other female (or female-looking? ^^; ) Apostles during the Occultation...

And dont forget the gals that must have turned into zombies at the orgy with Nina and Joachim.

As for an apostle, don't you all see that there is going to be a dragon apostle?? Dragon slayer....Dragon apostle....

And they DO say that those who live by the sword die by the sword....the Beast looked like a dragon to me when we first got a look at it.... :eek:

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
ok in your case, those who live by the gun....well you can figure out the rest... ;D :D :p

those who live by the gun waht.....? what happens to those who live by the gun man i wish i was a smart as Griffith or Walter. :'(

R

Rufus

ok towards sister puellis topic i would like to see a ....i'd like to see a tiger apostle or griffon kinda like zodd only with whiskers....if zodd ahs whiskers hed be so cool, hey if zodd did have whiskers and guts cut hem off would he fall over?

puella

Berserk forever
good! female apostle would be more atrocious, too.
wish more to come.
O MA GOD! why didn't I say Roshinu!
Age withers me so badly. I often forget the title of video I am watching so stop the video and pull out it out of vcr and check the title. :'(

i have a spork does that mean anything?
it can mean everthing. how about my white rabbit's plunger?
"The rabbit apostle with a scary plunger" would be good!

As for an apostle, don't you all see that there is going to be a dragon apostle?? Dragon slayer....Dragon apostle....
Gurunberd. ^_^;

O MA GOD! why didn't I say Roshinu!
'Forgot about her too. ^^;;;
Sure, she killed a lot of people, but... she's not _that_ evil, like other Apostles, is she?
OK, I guess she probably is evil. ^^;

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great

*whistles* http://www.skullknight.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fanfic;action=display;num=1004838963 *walks aways*

Vermillion

*whistles* http://www.skullknight.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=fanfic;action=display;num=1004838963 *walks aways*
Yup your right!!! I was wondering where I got the idea. I'm in total support of a dragon apostle......please Miura!!! make it true!!!!!

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
I think a dragon wouldn t fit as apostle at all...
Dragons are smart,elegant and even high intelligent creatures...
i mean these apostles we know aren t that deep at all...
however i guess Zodd should be a good replacement for the missing dragon!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I think a dragon wouldn t fit as apostle at all...
Dragons are smart,elegant and even high intelligent creatures...
i mean these apostles we know aren t that deep at all...
however i guess Zodd should be a good replacement for the missing dragon!
yeah, you're definitely right.
a dragon wouldn't fit into middle-earth at all.
plus dragon's appear in far too much stories. berserk doesn't need a dragon in order to be cool.

puella

Berserk forever
how about the apostle who regrets what he or she has done.
It,of course, includes regretting their choice to be an apostle.
It doesn't fit into berserk? :p

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
how about the apostle who regrets what he or she has done.
It,of course, includes regretting their choice to be an apostle.
It doesn't fit into berserk?  :p

thats a good idea :), but here's a better idea ;D how about an apostle made of .......................chedder it would be supper chessy:D it could kill people when they pick it up, it could even be stronger then Zodd :eek:.

puella

Berserk forever
thats a good idea :), but here's a better idea ;D how about an apostle made of .......................chedder  it would be supper chessy:D it could kill people when they pick it up, it could even be stronger then Zodd  :eek:.
definitely better idea!  :D
then Guts should be a big mouse. wow! we need Jerry. ;D

and how about "bat apostle"?
it sucks all the blood in human body in a moment so Guts may suffer from serious anemia(besides, he regularly bleeds for his brand) because of that apostle.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
near the see, i would be very pleased to see a swan apostle ( oh, when i think of it, a swan is a lil too sweet...)
so, a chameleon apostle would be cool, swallowing humans around like insects ;D and hiding by adaptating his colour to his environment .

puella

Berserk forever
near the see, i would be very pleased to see a swan apostle ( oh, when i think of it, a swan is a lil too sweet...)
so, a chameleon apostle would be cool, swallowing humans around like insects  ;D  and hiding by adaptating his colour to his environment .
I prefer a chameleon apostle to a swan. but swan also would be good for female apostles.
I always think the reptiles are the best for a form of apostle.
and how about compound apostle?
for example, the upper body is a reptile and the lower is an octupus.
Miura's made this kind of apostles several times and they are all good.

Vermillion

I prefer a chameleon apostle to a swan.
I always think the reptiles are the best for a form of apostle.
and how about compound apostle?
for example, the upper body is a reptile and the lower is an octupus.
Miura's made this kind of apostles several times and they are all good.
Balzak turned into such a creature you described. This apostle had four or six heads of different animals!!! :eek:

puella

Berserk forever
how about dreadful plant apostle? reminds me of Nico, tree apostle but actually never seen that because I don't play DC version of berserk.
The plant apostle(including flower apostle) is much bigger than any other apostle so far.
Its weapon is "bine" growing creepers endlessly.
Besides it can't be killed by chopping off; this is why Nico died in the flames, I think.

and Farenese would be good for deafeating this kind of apostle with 'fire'. :D

Top Bottom