Appearance

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Why thank you. I missed the "Griffith No More!" avatar, thought it was perfect, so this is my attempt at something at that level. I even managed to cheat the old GnM imagery back into my sig. For those not in the know, it's the cover of The Amazing Spider-Man #252, when the "new Spider-Man" was introduced to the franchise in his classic Amazing Fantasy pose. I'm pretty happy with the costume design, I wanted to keep the iconic simplicity of the black costume but in white, and the hawk logo feathers wrapping around his body like the black costume's spider legs turned out well. The "retconned" quote is partly in reference to Aaz's miracle account revival (detailed at the beginning of the thread for those that haven't seen it, a must read). Truly, something that shouldn't have been possible "within the reason of the board." :SK: My alternate quote choice tied more into the GnM mythology and was a reference I think Wally would appreciate, "This confession has meant nothing." =)

Anyway, I've been continuing altering it the last 48 hours, so don't be surprised if you see any more little changes, though at the moment I'm pretty happy with it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
The "retconned" quote is partly in reference to Aaz's miracle account revival (detailed at the beginning of the thread for those that haven't seen it, a must read). Truly, something that shouldn't have been possible "within the reason of the board." :SK:

I dwell deep in your heart
I am a part of you
You are a part of this forum's consciousness
A part of me
Your desire is my desire as well
Your actions themselves shall prove to be suitable for this board as a whole
May those actions bring pain or salvation to the members

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

:idea:
...Take within you