Art of War - Griffith Statue 1/6

Armored_Berserk said:
Nobody receive it? :guts:

My wife has just telephoned me to say a huge parcel has arrived from AOW, but I am stuck at work for another 7 hours before I can get home to open it! :judo:

Grovel said:
My wife has just telephoned me to say a huge parcel has arrived from AOW, but I am stuck at work for another 7 hours before I can get home to open it! :judo:

Luckyyyyyy.

As Drakull said, we want pictures, tons of pictures :guts:
See you in 7 hours :ganishka:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Here's some pictures from my crappy 5 yr old camera. Question to people that bought this, does the helmet mask have trouble staying open? I had to use my finger to hold the mask up on the 6th pic.

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th004.jpg

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th006.jpg

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th007.jpg

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th009.jpg

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th008.jpg

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th005.jpg

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th010.jpg

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th011.jpg

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th001.jpg

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th016.jpg

GriffithPurpleMantle1-6th012.jpg

Thank you for pics !

Guts and Farnese seem ridiculous compared to this new piece!

Great statue, very well done, Griffith's face is cool, maybe not perfect but better than previous versions! The hair is very nice!

Thanks for the pics! I should be getting mine soon too. I'm very curious to see! And man, you got a lot of nice display casess with empty shelf space! How long til you fill 'em all up? :guts:

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Thanks for the complement. Yeah, I want to fill up those display cases too and actually bought 2 more just for Berserk stuff but need to slow down. Just saw the bill on 3 of my cc. :ganishka: All of them came from IKEA and the 2 black ones were bought 2 months ago. Still stewing if I should put correlated pictures behind the statues or just mirrors. Have a couple of more coming and can't wait for the Zodd: Revelation. Been lazy on the Guts & Farnese but need minor repairs on the 2 Guts statues. Freakin came broken and I haven't had time to look for a hobbyist or whoever can help me. Will go to a hobby shop or those Game Workshop this weekend.

Got a response from AOW on the helmet and, sadly, looks like that's one of the flaw on this statue. Can't blame them since its made from resin and wood. I guess I can always use a small piece of invisible tape to show his face. Speaking of the face, I have to say that's the best 1 from AOW. I had, also, bought the Shooting Star and was so disappointed. Griffith's face is, sorry to say this, but look so Japanese.

For the 1/6th scale, I don't know if its worth it or not. No doubt, the statue is amazing but don't know about the price. Huh, at least I can say I didn't pay full price. :ganishka:

Would like to add that cost wouldn't be a problem if not for the insane shipping fee. $155 just for this 1 and I'm guessing its close to that for the Zodd: Rev. At least the stuff from AOW comes fast, mine came on Monday. Also, after some time thinking about it, kinda disappointed AOW didn't include their standard black box in the wooden casing.

cucu4coco said:
Thanks for the complement. Yeah, I want to fill up those display cases too and actually bought 2 more just for Berserk stuff but need to slow down. Just saw the bill on 3 of my cc. :ganishka: All of them came from IKEA and the 2 black ones were bought 2 months ago. Still stewing if I should put correlated pictures behind the statues or just mirrors.

I personally think mirrors add a lot. If you want to do the picture correlation (Kenji has a pretty good looking set-up), maybe you can also, just make them smaller than actual size as to not block the mirrors. Whenever I get all my stuff set up, I'll for sure be getting some mirror backs!

Guys get the email?

NEWS: 4rd Repainting Project 。ネ Griffith * Purple Mantle Edition。ノ

As the 4rd item of our repainting project, we have picked up a special product from ART OF WAR, 。ネ Griffith * Purple Mantle Edition。ノ.

This time,。。。ネWhite。ノ which is symbol color of Griffith has been chosen after trial and error. Armor and helmet of Griffith is painted with snow-white color, and the sheath and wing-shaped clip also changed to silver color. Gauntlets are also white, but gold color on knuckles to represent their details.

*Please note that the mini statue of Ganishka is not attached to this item.

*Limited to 10 pieces worldwide.

Pre-order starts at 12:00pm(noon) , 20 August (Japanese time)

Please refer to ART OF WAR。ヌs HP for more information.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/index.php

Thank you for your attention.

Guess they're making a very limited white version? And wow, limited to 10? Wonder how much it'll cost!

Fusiongt said:
Guys get the email?

Guess they're making a very limited white version? And wow, limited to 10? Wonder how much it'll cost!

to be honest i am not impressed.
and that its limited to 10 only brings up the price, and nothing else

Top Bottom