Art of War - Griffith Statue 1/6

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
I actually prefer the white armor over the silver one. But since it'll probably cost even more than the silver version I'll pass on it too.

cucu4coco

Who dat?!
Instead of plain white, they should consider pearl white with the sparkles. That will catch peoples attention. 10 shouldn't be hard to sell out.

I definitely like the White Hawk Griffith "storm trooper" version best:
OP11219207312_1.jpg

I like how there's more detail with this version, like the small buttons/bolts of the armor being painted in gold and the contrast of having white and silver.  I'm surprised that AoW hasn't sold out of all 10 pieces on preorder yet, it’s already been 1.5 days. Must be because of the price?

I've never had a 1/6 scale statue, but I preordered this one (was preorder #3) and I'm looking forward to AoW releasing a 1/6 Guts as well. Maybe they will produce a bad ass 100,000 yen 1/6 Guts that will blow away anything else we've seen thus far!! That would be cool.

Snap said:
I'm looking forward to AoW releasing a 1/6 Guts as well. Maybe they will produce a bad ass 100,000 yen 1/6 Guts that will blow away anything else we've seen thus far!! That would be cool.

YOU SAY IT!! -> i would definately pay 100.000 for a high detail 1/6 GUTS!!! (again only if it looks good ...)

A guts 1/6 would be GREAT!!

Snap said:
I definitely like the White Hawk Griffith "storm trooper" version best:
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/prg_data/img/OP11219207312_1.jpg

I like how there's more detail with this version, like the small buttons/bolts of the armor being painted in gold and the contrast of having white and silver. I'm surprised that AoW hasn't sold out of all 10 pieces on preorder yet, it’s already been 1.5 days. Must be because of the price?

no i do not agree.
The face is the heart of a figure, and this face doesnt look good!

about the price: the price is okay for a well painted 1/6 scale figure. The 1/10 scale figures are cheaper than the 1/6 but they are also smaler ...

Imagine a well painted 1/6 Guts with high detail ... i would pay 80.000 for shure.

Still i wouldnt buy the statue if it was 40000 yen in 1/10 scale ...

Ya, I agree that the face is inaccurate; it’s mostly the eyes that are off (too Asian). No offense to Asians, I’m half Chinese after all. The statue does have the girly lips that are characteristic of Griffith though, so with the helmet in the down position the face becomes a minor issue (for me). My 2nd pet peeve might be the hair color (bubble gum blue?). Still, this 1/6 White Hawk Griffith is hands down the best Griffith statue I’ve seen. I also like the color of gold used much better in the storm trooper version, it’s less yellow and compliments the white armor quite perfectly.

For 1/6 Guts I’d like to see something along the lines of Black Swordsman Episode of Birth Feast (my personal fav of Guts), and then Berserker armor Guts in 1/6. Woot!

Snap said:
Ya, I agree that the face is inaccurate; it’s mostly the eyes that are off (too Asian). No offense to Asians, I’m half Chinese after all. The statue does have the girly lips that are characteristic of Griffith though, so with the helmet in the down position the face becomes a minor issue (for me). My 2nd pet peeve might be the hair color (bubble gum blue?). Still, this 1/6 White Hawk Griffith is hands down the best Griffith statue I’ve seen. I also like the color of gold used much better in the storm trooper version, it’s less yellow and compliments the white armor quite perfectly.

yes it is the best griffith statue, i also like everything, but the face and also the hair doesnt look good! :(

Snap said:
For 1/6 Guts I’d like to see something along the lines of Black Swordsman Episode of Birth Feast (my personal fav of Guts), and then Berserker armor Guts in 1/6. Woot!

100% agree :guts:
JESUS!!! a 1/6 Berserker amor Guts would be a dream!!! :chomp:

yeaaaahhh great ... another guts 1/6 and another guts and another griffith and a guts berserk armor ...........

how boring :miura: :miura: :miura:

Do you want a guts collection ? I'd prefer Farnese 1/10, Serpico 1/10 or another new character.

Drakull said:
yeaaaahhh great ... another guts 1/6 and another guts and another griffith and a guts berserk armor ...........

Do you want a guts collection ? I'd prefer Farnese 1/10, Serpico 1/10 or another new character.

There is no 1/6 Guts or Berserk amor out jet. (as far as i know) ... i would be very happy if theybring it out :)

You are right and i agree with you, i also want a nice 1/10 Farnese! and a 1/10 Serpico would be nice too!

Chiba

Proud owner of a Dragonslayer
HITReza said:
There is no 1/6 Guts or Berserk amor out jet. (as far as i know) ... i would be very happy if theybring it out :)

You are right and i agree with you, i also want a nice 1/10 Farnese! and a 1/10 Serpico would be nice too!

But we have tons of Gutses in about every other imaginable scale, but no Farnese or Serpico on their own yet. So the last ones should be definitely given preference by AoW now, before making another Guts/Griffith/Zodd.

Chiba said:
But we have tons of Gutses in about every other imaginable scale, but no Farnese or Serpico on their own yet. So the last ones should be definitely given preference by AoW now, before making another Guts/Griffith/Zodd.

That's true,i agree with Chiba,i also really wish a 1/6 Guts but i think that it can wait.
We really need other characters such as Farnese,Serpico,Schierke,Locus,the beast of darkness and even a non-SD Puck or Ivalera would be nice!.

Drakull said:

Hu...farnese...i'd prefer a Casca 1/10e insteed.

And i really don't like the white stormtrooper armor :troll:

Whoa, awesome pictures Armored Berserk! I got my Purple Mantle Griffith today from AOW, and here goes ...

IMG_4593.jpg

IMG_4599.jpg

IMG_4602.jpg

IMG_4604.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

IMG_4621.jpg

IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4619.jpg

IMG_4630.jpg

IMG_4623.jpg

I sorta liked the additional bells and whistles the Blue Mantle version came with, but I went with Purple because I felt it more to be accurate.

Top Bottom