BANNED LIST! HAHAHA!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
nostyleart said:
wow, what despicable and sadistic thing have these people done to deserve such a fate?

Well... that is a pretty straightforward way of keeping the board nice and clean

Or maybe i should put it this way:
TO TERRORIZE US BEFORE WE UTTER NONSENSE ON THIS BOARD

R

Radzeke

ZODDGUTS said:
ssjnemesis32 said:
I hEARD SKULL LORD WAS A GAY HOMOSEXUAL WHo gets his kicks from bannign people cooler than him

I wonder who's next getting banned.^^ ::)

YEAH! THIS ISN’T EXACTLY ROCKET SCIENCE FOR ME EIETHER!!!1 BTW, I THINK I'LL ADD DUDES WHO'S ACCOUNTS I DELETED TO THE BAN LIST! IT MAKES SENSE.

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

P

Phonxia

Skull Lord you Joke but when bad happens you we'll know Vampire_Hunter you have been chosen by one of my prospect to be banned from the Nemesis vid.prjvrus created a list of those you wish for protection from the vid. Anomyous person has told me of your exploits and you have confindence in the .can system. You will be summoned along with Gerenal Sparnage for your commit to your friends. HELL IS COMING

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Phonxia said:
Skull Lord you Joke but when bad happens you we'll know Vampire_Hunter you have been chosen by one of my prospect to be banned from the Nemesis vid.prjvrus created a list of those you wish for protection from the vid. Anomyous person has told me of your exploits and you have confindence in the .can system. You will be summoned along with Gerenal Sparnage for your commit to your friends. HELL IS COMING

What?

P

PsychoJavexx

What the hell is that guy talking about? I can't understand what he's saying..

Phonxia said:

negative3.jpg

Phonxia said:

What are you talking about and what the hell is Nemesis vid.pprjrus? ??? Even a crack head makes more sense than you do. :p

oh good i thought is what just me, sounded threatening with the red writing and all though.

He hasn't banned you because that is exactly what you want. You want another reason to be the center of everyone's attention. You are what is commonly known as "the pity whore", but I don't feel sorry for you or that partial birth abortion that you call "mother".

a pity whore... hmm i have to remember that one ;D

P

Phonxia

ZODDGUTS said:
What are you talking about and what the hell is Nemesis vid.pprjvrus? ??? Even a crack head makes more sense than you do. :p
well what word has the letters V.R.U.S think about it really. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to find out. General Sparnage don't worry you won't get caught in the cross fire. PsychoJavexx don't worry you'll find out soon enough

The Pimpinator

Chortling?! I enjoy my souls!
And henceforth, pizza rolls will be known as Slamackos, and wed.porkpie will teach you the meaning of ancestry! Do not worry young chitlins, the cheese hunter will not jiggle you.

BUSHLOVER

I'm a llama!
Lol, guess who this one is.
The banned xechnao COCK sucker. I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I EAT DICK IN SECRET NO MORE! NOW I'M OUT!

It was about ME you stupid maggots, over here! I love to suck Bush's balls bigtime. I'M A TOTAL HOMO!

The world hates ME. The world hates ME bigtime. This is why I can come here and post back. CAUSE I'M A FAG!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
BUSHLOVER said:
The banned xechnao sucker.

It was about Bush you stupid maggots, over here!
This Skull Lord and this Griffith maybe
and some other pals around would love to suck Bush's balls bigtime.

The world hates bush. The world hates bush bigtime. This is why I can come here and post back.

Peace

Old news.

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
I thought if you got banned you couldn't post under any other name....that your ISP was banned as well. Apparently not.

BUSHLOVER said:
The banned xechnao sucker.

It was about Bush you stupid maggots, over here!
This Skull Lord and this Griffith maybe
and some other pals around would love to suck Bush's balls bigtime.

The world hates bush. The world hates bush bigtime. This is why I can come here and post back.

Peace

nice to read your obnoxious posts again. :) im surprised we didnt hear from you sooner.

D

dragonminipulator

Phonxia is nothing but a punk, i think he's all talk and no action. he's all lies, this kid is nothing but a punk in school when i see him.

R

Radzeke

YEAH, THAT XECANO IS A REAL ITALIAN CHARMER! I CAN SEE WHY PEOPLE WANT HIM BACK. SO SMART! WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE THAT READ THOSE ITALIAN EDITIONS!? FIRST PARADISE LOST, AND NOW THIS DUDE. I THINK THERE MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE FIBER OF THE MANGA PAPER OVER THERE THAT CAUSES MADNESS! ANYWAY, TO ANSWER LADY LOSTS QUESTION, NO, BANNING A USERNAME IS NO BIG DEAL. YOU CAN JUST MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AND YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SURF THE BOARD AND EVEN POST! BUT, IF YOU’RE A MORON LIKE BUSHLOVER UP THERE, THEN YOU COME BACK LIKE HOT SHIT AND I BAN YOUR IP AND THEN YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE PUBLIC LIBRARY IF YOU WANT TO READ POSTS HERE!!! I ACTUALLY HAD NEW RESPECT FOR THIS GUY FOR STAYING AWAY! I THOUGHT HE MUST HAVE GROWN A BRAIN AND DECIDED TO PLAY IT SMART AND STAY OUT OF MY WAY! BUT NO, HE WANTS ME TO BAN HIS IP, USERNAMES AND EMAILS SO HE CAN’T EVER EVEN LOOK AT THE BOARD! AND IF HE COMES BACK AGAIN SOMEHOW, I CAN DO AN EVEN BROADER IP BAN OF HIS REGION!! SO I HOPE NOBODY LIVES NEAR XECHANO, AND IF YOU DO AND YOU FIND YOUR IP BANNED FOR NO REASON, GO BEAT HIS ASS! HAHAHAHA!1

SKuLL LoRD ------)----@
ghost.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom