Been lurking lately and I'm now a newb!

I've been lurking this place for the last couple of weeks as I finally caught up with Berserk and I'm hungry for more (aren't we all? :shrug:)

Anyways, hi! I'm Ana and I've gotten into Berserk after being pestered about it by both friends and boyfriend and I have no idea why I haven't gotten into it earlier because it has caused a huge impact on me this far. As far as manga and anime go I'm also into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Hunter x Hunter, BNHA Vigilantes (I prefer it a lot more over the main series whoops) and I'm getting into Dorohedoro and DragonBall!

I draw a lot, and hopefully I'll be able to make it my living one day, I've linked my profiles on my signature, I'm sorry if it's not allowed I'll just take those down I'm sorry lol

I'm really hype to get to know this community and be a part of it!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ana and welcome! Hope you enjoy what we have to offer.

Linking to your art and cosplay is no problem, and in fact we have a dedicated section for these kinds of endeavor if you feel like showcasing them.

Thank you both! And yeah I definitely enjoy the contents from what I've seen even before deciding to join, I wish it was a bit more active but that's honestly understandable giving how slow episodes are released

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
vampira said:
I wish it was a bit more active but that's honestly understandable giving how slow episodes are released

Haha, yeah and some of us have been talking about Berserk for so long that there's not much left to say.

Patrick said:
Welcome! Are you into any videogames?

Yeah! Altho I don't play any story based games for awhile now my favorite still is Shadow of the Colossus, I play some online stuff too but tend to stick with League of Legends to kill time here and there. And you?

Aazealh said:
Haha, yeah and some of us have been talking about Berserk for so long that there's not much left to say.

That's pretty understandable :guts:

Top Bottom