Berserk 2016 English dub Petition

While Berserk 2016 has by and large been panned by long-time fans and newcomers alike, the final nail in its coffin is the English dubbing Crunchyroll chose. Rather than bringing back what, for many, is the iconic cast for the characters, they instead enlisted what can only be the lowest-cost studio.
This is not only insulting to fans of the original series and movies, but a professional discourtesy to the talented actors who brought the characters to life for over a decade.
I understand that online petitions rarely accomplish anything, but I would urge everyone who feels the same as I do, or anyone who can sympathize with the situation, to please sign and let Crunchyroll know that we as customers are unhappy with their product.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/569/672/833/redub-berserk-2016-with-the-real-cast/?taf_id=34793819&cid=twitter#bbfb=563874081

And be sure to Tweet to them and get the word out, we want Crunchyroll to #RedubBerserk

It's a half-assed dub for a half-assed adaptation. Unless there are people willing to contribute money to redo the dub with the old VAs this is just a waste of time.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
As angry as everyone else on the internet seems to be about the old cast not reprising their roles, that petition sure isn't gaining any traction.

Top Bottom