Berserk #3 from Dark Horse is #2 Ordered Manga last month

Just saw the list of top 50 graphic novels ordered last month and guess what was the #2 manga and #6 overall?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/news/newsitem.cgi?id=3659

Awesome that the translated Berserk Manga is picking up steam. Now we just need to get the anime on Cartoon Network adult swim.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
yynderjohn said:
Now we just need to get the anime on Cartoon Network adult swim.

I pray to any and all supreme beings humbly asking this event does not come to pass.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
yynderjohn said:
Awesome that the translated Berserk Manga is picking up steam. Now we just need to get the anime on Cartoon Network adult swim.
Are you HIGH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Never gonna happen. It's more likely to show up on STARZ or ShowTime. No chance ine hell will it show up anywhere near cartoon network.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
dwarfkicker said:
Never gonna happen. It's more likely to show up on STARZ or ShowTime. No chance ine hell will it show up anywhere near cartoon network.
*Fills jacket with plastic explosives*
Yeah, don't worry. Me, a bunch of anime purists and our good friend c4 will make sure that never happens.

lbrown726

God-Emperor of the llamas!
I'm glad I could do my part for both Berserk #3 and Hellsing #2. Hopefully more English Berserk will be on the way. I can't see why not, with how well Mangas are doing in the US right now.

The_Fetus_Ninja

Lets go, bub!
good lord, i have no problem with the manga becoming popular but i mean... c'mon!!! adult swim!?!? that would totally bastardize berserk. look at how Cartoon network completely butchered DBZ. I'm not an avid fan of it but there is so much that is edited out it makes the show quite preteen.

The_Fetus_Ninja said:
good lord, i have no problem with the manga becoming popular but i mean... c'mon!!! adult swim!?!? that would totally bastardize berserk. look at how Cartoon network completely butchered DBZ. I'm not an avid fan of it but there is so much that is edited out it makes the show quite preteen.

You do know that DBZ was meant to be watched by kids right? That also includes in japan .

More Berserk mangas are on the way. Darkhorse said it themselves. They decided to do the whole series after the sales of vol 1 alone.

mine came in yesterday,

i had it special ordered ;D

ive already read up to where we are now,

but i read it again as soon as i got in my truck,

it was awesome!!!!!!

i love it man!! (tear in eye) :'(

- c

Top Bottom