Berserk 5 Figure Set by Art of War

Hello all, this is my first post!! ;D

I bought a Berserk Art of War toy today. Its something like a Kubrick and each figure is about 3.5inches tall. I was wondering if there are any "rares" in this set. I saw a silver-coloured Caska and wonder if thats a rare too.

Anyway my figure is a normal-colored SkullKnight. But when i went to eBay earlier, i actually saw a yellowish-colored one!!!

Can someone help? Thanks :D
 

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Can you put up a picture in Merchandise section?

Can you put a picture up somewhere in the MERCHANDISE section??
I'd be curious to see this. Are all the 5 figurines silver in color? Where did you get them?? You said they were 'Kubrick' looking.

As an avid collector ( well, NEW very avid collector of Berserk merchandise) I'd be interested in where you purchased these so I can get them too! :)

At this point your guess is as good as mine in terms of rarity. What I do know is that some of the Art of War resin figures are out of stock and therefore have some serious collector's value these days. Most of the sites are sold out of many of them.

LG
 

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Snowman said:
Hello all, this is my first post!! ;D

I bought a Berserk Art of War toy today. Its something like a Kubrick and each figure is about 3.5inches tall. I was wondering if there are any "rares" in this set. I saw a silver-coloured Caska and wonder if thats a rare too.

Anyway my figure is a normal-colored SkullKnight. But when i went to eBay earlier, i actually saw a yellowish-colored one!!!

Can someone help? Thanks :D
The "yellowish" one on ebay could be a glow in the dark Skullknight figure.
 
P

psymont

Guest
Lady Griffith said:
The "yellowish" one on ebay could be a glow in the dark Skullknight figure.
yeah, or a "knight light", get it? man thats funny ....
 

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Ha you are too funny, man.

Actually I went there and looked and it isn't a glow in the dark 'knight light.' It's just skullknight in a different weird sick yellow color. Maybe he ate too many behelits and got sick???

I wonder why there are some different versions like that. The one I got in my 5 mini collectibles is a greenish gray color.

LG
 
hi again,

sorry but hw do i upload pics on the forum?

the figures were released in march this year by art of war and yamato. its box is mainly black in color and measures abt 3.5" by 2" by 1".

anyway im wondering if the silver caska is a rare..
the box says that the figures are in colour, but im wondering if the silver caska is juz an unpainted figure. thanks
 

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Snowman said:
hi again,

sorry but hw do i upload pics on the forum?

the figures were released in march this year by art of war and yamato. its box is mainly black in color and measures abt 3.5" by 2" by 1".

anyway im wondering if the silver caska is a rare..
the box says that the figures are in colour, but im wondering if the silver caska is juz an unpainted figure. thanks
There also was a five figure mini collectible set that featured ALL silver painted characters. Yes they come in a black box with red lettering. I think the Caska item that is silver may be a mistake... since there is a set out there that is all silver.
LG
 
Top Bottom