Berserk AMV/MMV thread

Hi, nice job Guin! I am personaly in love with these two:

I made one Berserk AMV, hope you will enjoy. I got inspiration from the Dope - My Funeral music and the Golden Age Arc trilogy.

Dark Emperor

Dweller of the Lotus Moon

This one is my personal favorite (not mine btw). I go back to this one every now and then. The channel behind it also makes some really sick AMVs as well. Many of the older folks may not like the music choice on this ($uicideboy$) but the editing is really good.

I made one Berserk AMV, hope you will enjoy. I got inspiration from the Dope - My Funeral music and the Golden Age Arc trilogy.

When I saw the song "My Funeral" I got hella hyped thinking it was gonna be the song from Dark Funeral. The video is pretty good and the music choice still goes pretty well with it regardless.

This one is my personal favorite (not mine btw). I go back to this one every now and then. The channel behind it also makes some really sick AMVs as well. Many of the older folks may not like the music choice on this ($uicideboy$) but the editing is really good.

When I saw the song "My Funeral" I got hella hyped thinking it was gonna be the song from Dark Funeral. The video is pretty good and the music choice still goes pretty well with it regardless.
Pretty sick with the ($uicideboy$) song and good edit. I like diversity in music, my favorite is Rock genre but also like to discover new songs. Thank you for the channel and compliment.

Best ones I've seen so far:

One of The Best AMVs, even though it barely has 5k. It tells a story through the music and good editing what an amv should do/be

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Here's a bad one I made years ago that I rediscovered looking up Berserk: Recut on the old YouTube channel:

Basically just Metallica playing passively over some footage from episode 1 if the '97 anime. This was actually part of a larger project to put out equally mediocre Berserk music videos for the whole Black Album, but I didn't even get past the Griffith themed Sad But True one before calling it a day. If this was what did make the cut, probably for the best. :stop:

Last edited:
:SK: Hey in my spare time i like making AMVs, most of them I don't even put online but I do just for fun. I couldn't find a dedicated thread for AMVs so I am making one. I hope everyone can participate and show your AMVs, you can even just share one's that you like doesn't have to be your own creation.
Here is one I made recently:

This is amazing, the clips you chose were great! Mine isn't exactly an amv, but I added a Tears of the Dragon theme to the Skullknight rescue. ]

Top Bottom