Berserk dreams ?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Any one ?
I've just remembered i had one last night. I want to notice it here, because i normally dont remember any dream. I dont have all of it, but there was some battle between goods and bads or sthg like that. Then out of the mist, Pippin and a Judeau with head covered. As advancing, realised they were 2 horsemen, Pippin indeed, and the other was Silatt, his left eye destroyed, and the right eye of his horse too. They were going to help, but then i remember just that...
:-X
is it any serious, doc ? :-[ 8)

Nope never had one. The only type of nightmares I have are usually Zombies chasing me and my friends and each one of friends get taken down and I'm always the last person standing then I wake up.

Thanks mom for letting me watch Zombi movies when I was 5 years old.  >:(

I had a dream that someone threw me the Dragon Slayer as zombies (thanks to resident evil games) attack. I am trying to pick up the sword then realize it's too heavy and say "God damnit!". Then I get devoured. Strange most people wake up before they die I dream through it. ???

I have never had any Berserk dreams, but here are some:

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=3572.msg75349#msg75349

8)

- C

gee that sounds like a rather odd dream indeed!!!! I had one once felt so real...i was laying in bed an opened my eyes and griffith was standing at the foot of my bed...he started yelling at me about my job...was so odd...felt so real....but yeh yours sounds a bit more interesting:)

I just had a dream where "I" was Guts, and was using the DragonSlayer to kill Death's (Death was an apostle of Griffith's in the Neo Hawks) dog. I was having a heck of a time cutting through its tough hide. It also had a slightly elastic thing going on, where I would cut so far, but then it would bend back into shape. Finally I managed to chop through entirely, and broke the DragonSlayer on the ground (the DS in this context didn't look anything like the actual DS, but was more like a rapier with a strange curling, hooking shape). Then Death burst into the area where I had killed his dog, and told me he had killed [Guts'] dog and my cat in revenge. There was some sort of benefit associated with killing Death's dog, but I don't really remember what it was.
Then [as Guts] I managed to find a sword that looked like the actual DS. Problem was, I think, it was made of wood. It was definitely too light to be the real thing. There was some sequence where I was travelling, I killed some thieves, and made it to a town. I was worried because if I had to fight any actual apostles, my sword wouldn't hold up. I thought about trying to reforge the DS myself, but then realized the town would probably have a smith that would do it for me. So I gave him the sword, and when I got it back, the DragonSlayer looked like the DragonSlayer, except it was about 6 inches long and had a plastic handle with toy light-up action on the hilt when you swung it.
At some point I found some sort of golden sword. I was pretty disappointed in Muira because the DragonSlayer is Guts' characteristic weapon, and having him use some other lame sword is frustrating. In any case, there was a recurrence of the dog-slaying incident, which began when I saw Death (who, to note, had a golden tint to every part of him, even if I can't recall anything else about how he looked), enter into a bar. I herded the dog into some nearby building with [Ishidoro] and we managed to kill it. Again, Death burst in, angrily. At this point there's some fuzziness, but eventually I got into a fight with Death. Serpico or Isidoro got his arm cut off, something weird happened to Caska where she also acquired this golden tint, but eventually we subdued Death and tied him up. While he was tied up, I used my golden sword and cut him up [literally] into little pieces of cake. Then there's some more stuff I don't remember.

You were standing too close to the microwave too long. Interesting how some dreams are just freaky. I still have never had a Berserk dream, maybe I will one day. Mine will probably be along the lines of me waking up in a steamy room, rolling back the covers. I look over to my side and see the back of Caska, naked of course. :) I would then roll over onto her, she would slowly turn over to kiss me, then I would close my eyes and kiss her. Halfway through, I would open my eyes slowly to see my face puckered up with Ubik. Then I would wake up, collect some ice, and take a really cold shower. :-X That is my kind of luck in dreams. Oh well. :(

- C

Man i wish i can have cool fighting dreams mine are all boring. But maybe that i dont fight in dreams is a good thing.

I looked up some things in a dream dictionary:

fighting-
Dreaming that you participate in a fight indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life. Seeing others fighting in your dream, suggests that you are unwilling to acknowledge your own problems and turmoil. You are not taking any responsibility or initiative in trying to resolve issues in your waking life. Dreaming that you are fighting to the death indicates that you are unwilling to acknowledge a waking conflict or your own inner turmoil.
You are unwilling and refusing to change your old attitudes and habits.

sword-
Dreaming that you are wielding a sword, represents your ambition, competitive nature decisiveness and will power.. You seek to hold a position of prestige, authority, and distinction. Alternatively, the sword can be seen as a phallic symbol and thus represent masculine power.

That is what they say, however if dream interpretations can really reveal something about ourselves, than you should try to evaluate them. My aunt can do that, i told her my dream and she gave me this dead-on analysis.

NeoBerserker said:
Man i wish i can have cool fighting dreams mine are all boring. But maybe that i dont fight in dreams is a good thing.

I looked up some things in a dream dictionary:

fighting-
Dreaming that you participate in a fight indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life. Seeing others fighting in your dream, suggests that you are unwilling to acknowledge your own problems and turmoil. You are not taking any responsibility or initiative in trying to resolve issues in your waking life. Dreaming that you are fighting to the death indicates that you are unwilling to acknowledge a waking conflict or your own inner turmoil.
You are unwilling and refusing to change your old attitudes and habits.

sword-
Dreaming that you are wielding a sword, represents your ambition, competitive nature decisiveness and will power.. You seek to hold a position of prestige, authority, and distinction. Alternatively, the sword can be seen as a phallic symbol and thus represent masculine power.

That is what they say, however if dream interpretations can really reveal something about ourselves, than you should try to evaluate them. My aunt can do that, i told her my dream and she gave me this dead-on analysis.

IMO it's different reasons for different people. If I wasn't reading Berserk then I don't think I would have had that fantastic Berserk related dream with the DS (goood times) because I have not had any other sword related dreams that I know of. As for fighting, well I have fighting dreams every once in a while, usally when I get the idea on my mind like before or after getting in the ring or just going through a stage where I want to. Prehaps you can say that has similar aspects to the dream dictionary statement, but I imagine another person could have fight dreams for completely different reasons.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Denial, your dream sounds like the kind of crazy dreams I have all the time.

I've had several Berserk dreams, but most of them happened a while ago, so I don't remember much of them.  They ranged from scary to lame, the lamest having something to do with me running around with Guts in a parking garage.... :-[

The only one I still remember a little was my unconscious mind's freaky retelling of the scene when Guts and co. go to rescue Griffith from the dungeon.  I was there, I guess as some random member of the Hawks.  When we found him, the surroundings were more "modern day" and instead of being in the condition Griff was in the manga, it was way worse.  His body was lying on a stainless steel table in an empty room, literally dissected, like opened up in a bloody mass.  It was seriously disturbing.

On a lighter note, I frequently have dreams where I am fighting as part of some special force trying to save the world.   I have also been known to have dreams where I am Solid Snake...

Top Bottom