BERSERK emoticons!

Guts' intestines said:
Other than that the new one doesn't look stoned... if anything the eyes are a little drowsy looking, but it gets the job done.

Drowsy.. stoned:
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2007/11/01-07/Britney-spears-ugly-glasses-stoned.jpg

I don't see anything "sarcastic" about the emoti other then the rolling eyes. But the big round eyes of the previous schierke did that better, imo.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Ramen4ever said:
Drowsy.. stoned:
http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2007/11/01-07/Britney-spears-ugly-glasses-stoned.jpg
If you see that in the new emoti then you are obviously stoned.

I don't see anything "sarcastic" about the emoti other then the rolling eyes. But the big round eyes of the previous schierke did that better, imo.

Yeah except the big eyed version didn't look as good as these newer version. As far as the newer versions go they don't have a big enough difference for me to pick one over the other. Aside from the eye roll of course.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wipe the eggnog/righteous anger-froth from your mouth and celebrate another Christmas with SKnet! :mozgus:

This guy was BY FAR the toughest of the new emoticons. He had about 30+ iterations, and even one with a more complicated animation, but this is the one I felt worked the best.

Walter said:
Wipe the eggnog/righteous anger-froth from your mouth and celebrate another Christmas with SKnet! :mozgus:

This guy was BY FAR the toughest of the new emoticons. He had about 30+ iterations, and even one with a more complicated animation, but this is the one I felt worked the best.

That's really quite incredible. Is his lower jaw turning white because of over flexing?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I have to say that Mozgus has turned into a masterpiece, and well deserved considering the work Wally put into getting just right.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: The ultimate mount showdown.

Walter said:
schnoz-ani.gif
Ramen4ever said:
I knew it. I was even going to ask when it's coming but I was afraid of lifting the curtain. Walter, your the best. :guts:
Glad you like it, but I just threw it together tonight. So, I'm sure it'll go through several more iterations before I ultimately settle on one that looks like the original. :schierke:

You can tell that's Schnoz right? And that's an exclamation mark, not the Star of David. You got that, right? :badbone:

Walter said:
Glad you like it, but I just threw it together tonight. So, I'm sure it'll go through several more iterations before I ultimately settle on one that looks like the original. :schierke:

You can tell that's Schnoz right? And that's an exclamation mark, not the Star of David. You got that, right? :badbone:

Yes. I got it. >_<'
The exclamation mark somehow reminds me of those solid snake gifs. When he sneaks up behind someone. I like that your making it into a kind of "surprise" emoticon.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
These new emoticons are getting more and more awesome. Can we expect anything else in the near future? 
There is one more planned, and it's in the final stages. I actually abandoned one project because it sucked.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Well I for one am excited to see it. Who gets the credit for making the Schnoz and Rakshas?
Whover posts it gets the credit. Aaz always helps me with animation ideas, and the final tweaks. He did actually finish the Schnoz animation for me, since my program crapped out.

Top Bottom