Berserk Fanart!

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Very cool, Caska's face seems a bit funny though, and too white. Nice style, definately better than I could do.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Grifth, that's a really nice rendering of the characters in a different style, you should do more of these. :SK:

CnC

Ad Oculos
looking good there, Grifth.

Like vax pointed out there are some proportional issues with the faces.

I really like the composition as well as that Zodd. niiice :zodd:

difinitely post more

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I really like it. It's very unique. I saw a picture of Slann someone posted on myspace that was drawn in a similar style.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
thanks guys it was fun to draw this I'm still practicing i hope to get to god level like :miura: !(yeah rigth maybe in 200 years or something)

CnC

Ad Oculos
Grifth said:
thanks guys it was fun to draw this I'm still practicing i hope to get to god level like :miura: !(yeah rigth maybe in 200 years or something)

we all start somewhere.

CnC said:
looking good there, Grifth.

Like vax pointed out there are some proportional issues with the faces.

I really like the composition as well as that Zodd. niiice :zodd:

difinitely post more

yeah! very nicely done! This is art of good niveau.
I really like the composition (esp. the fluid relation composition-wise. with Griffith - Zodd).
Like Vax and CnC pointed out about the proportional issues. I'm not sharing this meaning, though because I don't think it' s a very bad 'thing' in the drawing and it just goes with your style (sorry I can't find a good sentence to explain this in a perfect way, hope you know what I mean-->).
It's like it doesn't get my attention all that much because your style kind of can handle the proportional anatmoy issues. If I'm honest, I personally think it's a little bit part of your (great) style.

Well anyway, in the nearby future, you just have to focus a little more on it to make it all that bit better, and spend more time on the first phases (the sketchphase, maybe make some little pencil thumbnails first before you relaly start the inks(<--?),..etc).

One question; how did you do that whole raster thingy? Photoshop, because it really looks all traditional (if that's the case; lot's of respect, if not, still a lot respect ;) )

JIN

Yudanero...
:SK: For sure you have to post more! Your picture is very easy on the eyes. When used well B&W can look better and be used more effectively than color to tell a tale. This is the case IMHO with this piece. Great use of all the space on the paper and Great use of solid blacks. Zodd is impressive!  :zodd:
Thanks for sharing!   :guts:

JIN said:
:SK: For sure you have to post more! Your picture is very easy on the eyes. When used well B&W can look better and be used more effectively than color to tell a tale. This is the case IMHO with this piece. Great use of all the space on the paper and Great use of solid blacks. Zodd is impressive! :zodd:
Thanks for sharing! :guts:

What JIN says.
I forgot to say the same thing, good black fills and the balance in it. I especially like the way you've drawn Zodd and Puck. Keep it up pal! :SK:

I wouldn't worry too much about the proportion issues. It's a comic-ish style of rendering, so there's a little leway when it comes to exact proportions. I thought Casca looked fine aside from needing her skin tone colored in. Good work all around.

If you want to see uninspired comic-ish work, go look at the bleach manga. I like yours much more than garbage like that.

Top Bottom