Berserk (Hong Kong Version)

Does anyone know where I can buy v.1-10 as well as v.28 + 29 the Hong Kong Version? I purchased v.11-27 already via yesasia.com, and would very much like to keep it as a unified set instead of 1-10eng 11-27chinese 28,29 jap.

Help me, anyone???

Pakman

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm... I read taiwan a bit different from Hong Kong one... The HK one is actually Cantonese based chinese... But anyway if u got anything to ask me feel me to drop me a msg...

Where r u living now Pakman?
If you live in china ,maybe i can help you or give you some advise.

And to Smith:The HongKong Version is a mandrine one,not like what you thought as a cantoon like dialogue .Anyway ,i think the HongKong version is better than the TaiWan's. :puck:

I currently live in the dead center of the U.S. in St. Louis, Missouri. Originally from HKG.

I recently saw on yesasia.com vol. 28 but its out of stock.... and vol. 29 is still not there. I also emailed the publisher in HKG but got no replies.

Smith: Where do you get the TWN version (in the U.S.)? It can't be that different, maybe I can understand it. I will take it over the Japanese version just so I don't have to read it side by side with a translation.

Blueberserk: Do you know where I can get the Cantonese version in U.S. other then via yesasia.com?

Tks. Guys

Top Bottom