Berserk Konami Trading Cards For Sale

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Berserk Konami Trading Cards For Sale (All Volumes 1-5, Holos)

Aphasia said:
By the way, how did you come across a signed card? That's incredible!

When you bought cards there was a chance to get one in the pack (for the bigger illustrations), and there was also a chance to get a winning token that would allow you, upon sending it to Konami, to get a signed trading card.

In the case of this Casca signed card, I think that he got it on Yahoo! Japan auctions.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

Aazealh said:
When you bought cards there was a chance to get one in the pack (for the bigger illustrations), and there was also a chance to get a winning token that would allow you, upon sending it to Konami, to get a signed trading card.

Yep, the initial run of Starter Boxes had Miura Autograph cards randomly inserted into them. There should be 800 total Illustration Autograph cards (200 Guts, 200 Griffith, 200 Casca and 200 Zodd). Later runs, however, did not offer the chance to pull an Autograph card. There are a few signs to look for when judging whether a Starter Box may include an Auto.

The winning "tokens" were definitely special. Very individualized Autograph cards. I have only seen about 5 total. No doubt, though, there are more out there. I had a Volume 3 Redemption token redeemed several years ago. I ended up receiving a Volume 3 Casca Autographed card. Unfortunately, I had to sell it. Been trying to get that card back for a few a years now. About 4 years ago, I pulled a Volume 4 Redemption token. The expiration date for redemption, though, had passed for that token. I still have it to this day. In 2006, I believe, there was a Volume 5 Redemption token up for auction on Yahoo!Japan. I tried to win, but was outbid. Pity too. I could have redeemed that token.

Aphasia said:
By the way, how did you come across a signed card? That's incredible!

What kind of condition are the cards in? I think I'd like to buy some of your commons/uncommons.

Beast is correct. I won it when I bid on a Yahoo! Japan auction. As for card condition, mine are usually in great shape. I take great pride in maintaining my cards. I'm sure others can attest to that.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Tirade said:
The winning "tokens" were definitely special. Very individualized Autograph cards. I have only seen about 5 total. No doubt, though, there are more out there.

I got one from volume 5 myself, which I redeemed. It's card #73. It's a pity for the one you couldn't redeem. I think I'd have inquired them anyway, just in case.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

Aazealh said:
I got one from volume 5 myself, which I redeemed. It's card #73. It's a pity for the one you couldn't redeem. I think I'd have inquired them anyway, just in case.

I tried with the Volume 4 Redemption card. Talked with SaiyajinNoOuji 4 years ago (since he was living in Japan). For some odd reason, he just stopped replying to PMs. I would have been more than happy to pay him. Oh well.

So you have that Mule card signed huh? Any chance I could get a picture for my autograph inventory? I like to keep track of that stuff.

Turkitage said:
Don't be taking mah cards!!!! :puck:
W.gif

*huggle*

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Tirade said:
Any chance I could get a picture for my autograph inventory? I like to keep track of that stuff.

I knew you'd say that. :slan: I'll see what I can do.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

Aazealh said:
I knew you'd say that. :slan: I'll see what I can do.

LOL, yeah, I'm sucker for that kind of stuff.

Also, I updated the first page with prices for Volume 3 and Volume 4 sets of rare cards. Cheaper than buying them all individually.

Aphasia said:
What kind of condition are the cards in? I think I'd like to buy some of your commons/uncommons.
Tirade said:
As for card condition, mine are usually in great shape. I take great pride in maintaining my cards. I'm sure others can attest to that.

Agreed on that Aphasia. Tirade has helped me out two times since I've been a member on the board and in both instances, the cards have been delivered to me without any bend(s)/ fold(s)/ scratch(s)/ smear mark(s) of any sort. Impeccable condition-wise and a thoroughly reliable seller as far as I'm concerned.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

I plan on updating the first post with an updated sales inventory. I am also interested in trades if you have something I need.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Re: Berserk Konami Trading Cards For Sale (Trades Welcome)

Updated my first post with all my current card needs. I would really appreciate any help in that area. It's been many years since I started the collection and I would like to finish all of the volumes. If you have any of the cards listed in my wants, please drop me a line.

Special thanks goes out to Lithrael for helping me with Volume 5.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!

Updated the first post with my up-to-date card needs. Need one card from Volume 3. I would be very grateful if someone helped me there. As for Volume 4, still have a ways to go.

If you need a certain card, shoot me a PM or reply to this thread.

Good luck mate!

For guys on the board looking to transact with Tirade, he's one of the most helpful, meticulous and reliable collectors out there. You've essentially hit the jackpot if you're dealing with him.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
All listed sets on page 1 are now 10% thanks to 4th of July celebration here in the states. Offer lasts through the week!!!

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
See the first post for updated info on sets and available cards. The only complete card set left is volume 1. Very hard to find sets after almost 15 years.

As the title says, I am looking to sell various cards from the Berserk TCG by Konami.

My pricing for individual cards:

Normal Commons/Uncommons - $0.50 each
Normal Rares - $4.00 each
Holo Rares - $8.00 each
Super Rares from Volume 4 & 5 - $15.00 each
Holo Super Rares from Volume 4 & 5 - $30.00 each
Normal Secret Illustration Rares- $20.00 each
Holo Secret Illustration Rares - $40.00 each
Promotion Cards $4.00 each

Volume 1
City Promo Cards set of 5 (From Starter Box) - $5, Qty in Stock: 4

Volume 2
Near Complete Set of 83 cards (missing BK2 32/64 holo) plus Guts and Children Box Toppers - $230
Guts Large Illustration Box Topper - $8, Qty in stock: 1

Young Animal Promotional Cards
Guts BKYA1 1/1 - $4, Qty in Stock: 4

I do have extras from all sets if anyone is interested in singles.
Are you still selling cards ???

As the title says, I am looking to sell various cards from the Berserk TCG by Konami.

My pricing for individual cards:

Normal Commons/Uncommons - $0.50 each
Normal Rares - $4.00 each
Holo Rares - $8.00 each
Super Rares from Volume 4 & 5 - $15.00 each
Holo Super Rares from Volume 4 & 5 - $30.00 each
Normal Secret Illustration Rares- $20.00 each
Holo Secret Illustration Rares - $40.00 each
Promotion Cards $4.00 each

Volume 1
City Promo Cards set of 5 (From Starter Box) - $5, Qty in Stock: 4

Volume 2
Near Complete Set of 83 cards (missing BK2 32/64 holo) plus Guts and Children Box Toppers - $230
Guts Large Illustration Box Topper - $8, Qty in stock: 1

Young Animal Promotional Cards
Guts BKYA1 1/1 - $4, Qty in Stock: 4

I do have extras from all sets if anyone is interested in singles.
hey, do you still have cards for sale??

Top Bottom