Berserk Kubrick figures

I couldn't help but to buy these little guys got them for $28 each which seem like a good price, I don't normally buy things like this but it was berserk and I couldn't resist.

2b5vfl.jpg

2an7r9.jpg

Yozuru

"I say when it ends!" - Lucina
Very nice! They look awesome! :casca:

I see you're a big Metal Gear fan, I am also! It looks like you have a amazing collection. Do you own any other Berserk Figures>

Yozuru said:
Very nice! They look awesome! :casca:

I see you're a big Metal Gear fan, I am also! It looks like you have a amazing collection. Do you own any other Berserk Figures>

I've all ways been a pretty big Metal gear solid fan, as far as othe berserk figures this is my berserk collection as of right now.

10crojp.jpg

50k10h.jpg

2412wsh.jpg

and yes that's a Evil Dead Ash stuck in there for fun, don't have any statues yet but I'm working on it. :guts: And I have some other min figures scattered around as well as the Mozgus I sculpted on another shelf, as well as a ton of One piece and Dragon ball z stuff.

Yozuru

Thank you for spending the time to get back to me Mogen. I have to say, you have a absolutely fantastic collection! I am pretty envious of your collection, I really am! :ubik: Which figure is your favorite for the Berserk series? I wanted to buy the Berserk armor figure of Guts with astral Schierke hanging on his back, but it is really expensive. :judo:

I see that you're also a big One Piece fan, it's a fantastic series. If I may be a bit selfish, can I also see your One Piece and Dragon Ball Z figures? :farnese:

Yozuru said:
Thank you for spending the time to get back to me Mogen. I have to say, you have a absolutely fantastic collection! I am pretty envious of your collection, I really am! :ubik: Which figure is your favorite for the Berserk series? I wanted to buy the Berserk armor figure of Guts with astral Schierke hanging on his back, but it is really expensive. :judo:

I see that you're also a big One Piece fan, it's a fantastic series. If I may be a bit selfish, can I also see your One Piece and Dragon Ball Z figures? :farnese:

It's ok I don't mind, as far as my favorite figure I don't know maybe the figma Berserk armor Guts. If you want to get one just keep checking ebay I paid like $150 for one and got the othe for like $119 I think.

aoqmuh.jpg

2hedied.jpg

16a2mfr.jpg

Yozuru

Sorry for the late reply! I wanted to thank you again for showing me your collection, you should be proud of having such a grand collection. :guts:

Mogen said:
I couldn't help but to buy these little guys got them for $28 each which seem like a good price, I don't normally buy things like this but it was berserk and I couldn't resist.

Good price, and totally worth it! Great find. =)

Those things are adorable hah. They'd amuse the hell out of me everytime I look at them. I'd definitely have bought those in a heartbeat.

Yozuru said:
Sorry for the late reply! I wanted to thank you again for showing me your collection, you should be proud of having such a grand collection. :guts:

Its ok, thanks for the complement it took a some time to gather :serpico: now I'm running out of space :mozgus:

DirectDK said:
Good price, and totally worth it! Great find. =)

Yeah as soon as I seen the price i bought them up quick. :schnoz:

Tabris said:
Those things are adorable hah. They'd amuse the hell out of me everytime I look at them. I'd definitely have bought those in a heartbeat.

Yeah they regularly get a smirk out of me. :guts:

Top Bottom