Berserk Music Videos

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Some cool Berserk music videos I saw a while back, thought I’d share for those who hadn’t seen them, enjoy.

Creator: dilandau_sama15
Title: Gatsu's changes
Artist & Song: The Offspring/Dammit, I changed again
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/dow...216/Berserk-Offspring-DammitiChangedagain.zip

Creator: Fluxmeister
Title: Gats and God
Artist & Song: Marilyn Manson/The Fight Song
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/dow...128.223.199.127:21/Berserk-The+Fight+Song.mpg

Creator: Rehsa4
Title: Demons
Artist & Song: Linkin Park/In The End
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/download.php?v=1962&d=2979&url=http ://24.6.223.72/MV/berserk.mpg

-Griffith

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
everybody's seen the System of a Down "Spiders" video, right? it's sweet. i have it, & a cable modem, if anyone wants it. it's all anime clips, of course, but it fits very well. the song fits incredibly well with the whole series, really.
best berserk one i've seen, but i haven't gotten to watch griffith's stuff yet, so i'll find out momentarily...

i tried to d/l that before but i required a password from the webmaster but he wouldnt give it to me... :-/
so if you could, upload it for us.
thanks.

Griffith

Ranemaka, do you remember the site/is it still up?

I found it a year ago very late at night, wanted to see the video but wasn’t in the mood for any password bullshit and left. I haven’t been able to find the place since!

-Griffith

P.S. Fletch is king. ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I just saw the Linkin Park one...wow. I love a Music Video's ability to portray a scene completely without dialogue and manipulate it so that it's even more powerful without the dialogue; with only the music pumping it along its little track. Nice work whoever made it.

And thanks Griff for posting the link.

Ranemaka, do you remember the site/is it still up?

I found it a year ago very late at night, wanted to see the video but wasn’t in the mood for any password bullshit and left. I haven’t been able to find the place since!

-Griffith

P.S. Fletch is king. ;)

same thing happened to me, except that i found it twice. i really think the site is dead though, since they have yet to reply to the email i sent a year ago....

I just saw the Linkin Park one...wow. I love a Music Video's ability to portray a scene completely without dialogue and manipulate it so that it's even more powerful without the dialogue; with only the music pumping it along its little track. Nice work whoever made it.

And thanks Griff for posting the link.

the song rules, and it does fit the series very well.
im gonna try to get the others later on, though im not a big fan of the offspring or marilyn manson...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
though im not a big fan of the offspring or marilyn manson...
Nor am I...Although especially in this case, the offspring video was fine as far as the VIDEO part goes...but that song can go to hell. A punky Berserk is not exactly my idea of paradise.

yeah, i really didnt think any song would fit berserk, but i guess the Linkin Park fit it pretty well. i still want to see spiders, i d/led the song solely based on the fact that it had something to do with Berserk(in a way)...

Griffith

I want to see a video to Sad But True by Metallica about Griffith, I already have the video made in my mind and it kicks ass! Not sure if it would flow though.

-Griffith

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
hey, i don't have long tonight, i've been busy the last couple days (girlfriend's roommates have been out of town, & aren't coming back till monday... score!) anyway, i'm leaving again in a little bit, but i still have a few minutes, but here's the deal with spiders.

i have it, it's quick time, which sucks, but the quality's pretty good & i think it's worth the download. i'm a big system of a down fan, though, so i may be biased :)
anyway, i don't have any webspace because i'm a lazy bastard. walter, i can send it to you & you can upload it, or everybody can send me their emails (fletchtar@yahoo.com is mine) & i'll send it to em. my cable's been sorta finicky lately, so it may be awhile before i get it sent to everybody that way, so walter, if you want to host it, that'd be the fastest way everyone could get it. either way though is fine by me, especially if you still have bandwidth concerns

ADDENDUM: oops, didn't think about this... i have yahoo, which means i have a file size limit for uploads. no transfer via e-mail :(
BUT, i can still log on to a file sharing program (i have several) at a specific time & let everybody download it, if that's cool. or, once more, walter can volunteer, but yeah, the bandwidth would probably kill him... does anybody know a good place i could send it for upload? like a ftp site or something?

Griffith

Shit, I did put the wrong name, fixed it though.  Sorry Rehsa4, damn cut & paste screwed me again!

-Griffith

P.S. Thanks Mage.

By the way, nobody mentioned the "My Own Savior" vid by Otaku Vengeance...probably my favorite vid (and also the first Berserk mvid I saw)

No prob, Griffith

Griffith

That one certainly is the best technically IMO, song matches the theme of the story well too (especially the current story).

-Griffith

Top Bottom