Berserk PC RPG GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

titogod

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EXSUS51N

1- download the .rar
2- extract the .rar
3- click the Berserk gaiden ch1.exe and this will extract a folder.
4-go inside the folder and click game.exe.

controls
f1 system help menu
'Esc' to enter menu or cancel
'enter' - action button
'hold shift' to run in certain areas.

berserk_ch1_screen1.jpg

berserk_ch1_screen2.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello titogod and welcome to the forum.

I commend you on the effort it took to create this game. However I didn't really enjoy what I saw of it. Mostly because the universe isn't coherent at all. Guts has to kill Bazūso but he teams up with Puck? And he takes a boat to do it? And what's with all the weird stuff, fallen leaves or that little dog with a Santa Claus hat? Guts has an oven and there's a lava pit in his house? I found it detrimental to the experience. I also think the AMVs are way too long and not very interesting. Good thing they can be skipped.

titogod said:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QI0FJT5Y

pic.png

Untitled.png

The same titogod :troll: I presume, who terrorized the berserk ps2 game boards on gamefaqs.com a few years back?

Welcome to the Sk.net, I think it's cool that you took the time and effort to make something creative like this. Aaz has some good suggestions fo you.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Berserk Game RPG

titogod said:
post removed
Uh ... thanks for ... showing us you posted it on another forum. Congratulations. However, a word of advice -- maybe you should spend more time on your game instead of posting 5 separate threads to promote it.

I understand you're new here, but in the future, I'd appreciate it if you didn't flood my forum with this stuff. Keep it in the appropriate thread and section. Current Episodes is NOT a relevant section for this... :schierke:

T

titogod

I commend you on the effort it took to create this game. However I didn't really enjoy what I saw of it. Mostly because the universe isn't coherent at all. Guts has to kill Bazūso but he teams up with Puck? And he takes a boat to do it? And what's with all the weird stuff, fallen leaves or that little dog with a Santa Claus hat? Guts has an oven and there's a lava pit in his house? I found it detrimental to the experience. I also think the AMVs are way too long and not very interesting. Good thing they can be skipped.

mmm because i wanted to be creative, it has the same story line, I just added puck to make the story funnier. :puck:
and the boat thing is because Guts is living in a island.

The same titogod :troll: I presume, who terrorized the berserk ps2 game boards on gamefaqs.com a few years back?

same one, but it was on gamespot.com

*spoilers*

And i was right after all this time, Griffith can turn into Femto, a lot of people were angry at me for declaring this.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
titogod said:
And i was right after all this time, Griffith can turn into Femto, a lot of people were angry at me for declaring this.
Was it your superior understanding of the story that led you to that conclusion before any evidence presented itself, or just a lucky guess?

T

titogod

well i put some logic into it.

you think guts is going to fight some dumb soldier griffith while guts always fights monsters?

that will be a huge turn off and I believe the godhand members can transform, I do not think for example that guts or somebody will fight ubik or whatever his name is in that form.

by the way I updated the link because i updated the game, I am uploading a new version right now.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
titogod said:
well i put some logic into it.

you think guts is going to fight some dumb soldier griffith while guts always fights monsters?
I bow to your superior insight. :badbone:

T

titogod

lol are you being sarcastic?

think about it you thought Griffith was fighting Guts in a human form?

no.

and griffith never lost his powers he is and was femto.

T

titogod

no i called jaze a troll.

just play the game ok?

EDIT: I found some invisible enemies in the last version, and they are not supposed to be there.

I fix the small bug and now I am uploading a new version.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EXSUS51N

Recommendations:

Heal during battle and after battle if you need to, Puck is not meant to fight.
Equip your sword.
Use Guts berserk Moves.

Untitled-1.png

T

titogod

Berserk Gaiden Chapter 2

As Guts left the scene of the Bazuso fight, he was attacked by the men of a greedy commander named Corkus, who was an associate of Griffith. He killed one man and wounded a second, and Griffith responded by ordering Casca, his top commander, to fight Guts. Guts had the female warrior on the brink of defeat, when Griffith himself intervened. Unlike the others, Griffith defeated Guts with the swiftness of his blade. Guts fell unconscious for a few days, and when he awoke, Griffith challenged him to a fight. Griffith insisted that if he won, Guts would have to join the Band of the Hawk and serve under his command. The Hawks' leader won the fight by putting Guts in a submission hold. He threatened to dislocate his shoulder, should Guts not join his army and as Guts refused, he did so.

Guts serves the next few years under Griffith as the commander of the raider unit of the Hawks. Griffith's exploits helpes the king of Midland gain territory from the kingdom of Chudor.

Untitled34.png

Untitled56.png

5.png

Untitled3.png

23.png

Donovan and gambino are in the game.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wait, so you're just loosely recapping the Golden Age arc? What makes that a "gaiden" ?

T

titogod

Gaiden means origins, so this is berserk origins, its a flashback.

Chapter 2 Beta on sunday!

Untitled-2.png

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
titogod said:
Gaiden means origins, so this is berserk origins, its a flashback.
Wrong. It means "side story." You can find this information anywhere, but here's the Wikipedia version http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaiden

T

titogod

mmm it looks like you don't read the full article.

"However, some gaiden are retold stories in the perspective of a different character, similar to that of a flashback."

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
titogod said:

"However, some gaiden are retold stories in the perspective of a different character, similar to that of a flashback."

What character is the story being told from than?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
titogod said:

I think you're the one that needs to reread it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
titogod said:
:ganishka:
titogod said:
Gaiden means origins
Well, it's this part I was responding to. Because gaiden doesn't mean origins any way you hash it, or however some random anime or game wants to spin it.

Anyway, the point of all this is that I think it's a confusing title, since it sets up people to think this will be a retelling of the Golden Age arc. But from what I've seen, it's just the Golden Age scenario with poor dialogue and ... a retconned Puck addition so that Guts can heal. You COULD say that the Golden Age portion of Berserk operated as a side story since it was within the confines of the rest of the series (i.e. a frame story). But that doesn't mean that "gaiden" means "origins," at all. It's just that that particular side story told Guts' origin.

I'll also add that I think the use of these cartoony character sprites for Miura's work is a little appalling. :azan:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
titogod said:

I give you kudos for making a game, which I would not be able to do since I don't have the knowledge to do one. But don't tell me this is from Puck's perspective :schierke:

T

titogod

well I had to add a character, And the only one was puck.

Later you will play as guts and gaston and someone else, Guts cannot always be by himself, so I added Puck.

gaiden can mean flashback, so there you go, watch the ORIGIN of berserk, before guts is the blackswordsman.

It does not have poor dialogue.

the dialog in the anime is in the game later on, i added fillers.

Rhombaad said:
I think you're the one that needs to reread it.

i never said it was from the same perspective did I?

"The first meaning, "side story" or "tale", is used to refer to an anecdote or supplementary biography of a person"

"Anecdote is a brief account of a single incident."

"An anecdote is a short tale narrating an interesting or amusing biographical incident"

"A short story about an incident or situation that shows rather than tells" in this case in my game.

"A brief narrative or story often serving tomake a point.Anecdotal evidence may accumulated to substantiate a case or suggest a conclusion. Or, an anecdote may be amusing or entertaining within itself. Anecdotes may be fictional, or non-fictional. ..."

as we see, BERSERK GAIDEN fits perfectly to my game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom