Berserk (PS2) Music Video Tribute (FMV & Ingame mix)

This is something I made for the purpose of promoting the series.. My goal here was to make a "trailer" that would capture the attention of the ones watching and would make them want to get the game and play it. Basically, to get more people into the series via the game. I think its been starting off great, as I've only been getting good reviews on youtube so far. Hopefully it will become more popular so that people who don't even know about Berserk will stumble upon it. Then the real purpose of the project will really shoot off. Anyway, tell me what you think guys, and don't forget to rate it if you feel its a good video! The more ratings the faster one can find it on youtube (I think at least).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QND54Fi8xkw

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
This is one of the best Berserk PS2 vids I have ever seen! I love how you managed to capture all of the counter moves and the more exciting parts of the chosen boss fights. Bonus points for adding Pippin's bear hug! Awesome vid!

Cool, love that battle with Zodd. why didn't you include the fight with Griffith?

BTW what's with Guts using other weapons and fighting the members of the Band of the Hawk?

CnC

Ad Oculos
xfool said:
BTW what's with Guts using other weapons and fighting the members of the Band of the Hawk?

Thats a bonus from the game. You can unlock other characters' weapons.

Yup this was the video that made me spend an entire week trying to get this game to work on my computer via PS2 emulator...

Otherwise i thought this vid was awesome! I would have made him keep the Dragon Slayer the whole time though... It's kinda his largely overcompensating sword y'know?

First post! Hey everyone!

bastard_swordsman said:
Damn, just when I was beginning to get over the fact I can't find anywhere to get my PS2 chipped...
For all I know you've tried it all ready, but one of the things I've considered doing is getting swap magic+swap card, which should work. Not too certain though as I haven't personally heard anyone with Berserk try it.

Great video.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Manji said:
one of the things I've considered doing is getting swap magic+swap card, which should work. Not too certain though as I haven't personally heard anyone with Berserk try it.

Maybe you should search for it on the board or something.

Aazealh said:
Maybe you should search for it on the board or something.
You misread, I said "I considered buying SM_SC", not really for Berserk or Berserk itself at this point in time. My question (there was none?)statement/ wasn't whether it works with Berserk or not for myself, let alone was I intent on finding an answer so much as suggesting Bastard_Swordsman try it if he hadn't already, or find out if he wished. Sorry for my lazy help I guess.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Manji said:
You misread

No, I didn't misread anything. You were talking about not being certain whether Swap Magic would work with the Berserk PS2 game or not, and saying you hadn't personally heard anyone try it. To which I replied that you would know had you searched about it here. The pertinence of my response doesn't depend on your intention to buy the game or Swamp Magic yourself. What it comes down to is:

Manji said:
Sorry for my lazy help

Top Bottom