Berserk Rock N Roll All-Stars

The13thScroll

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
As a musician myslef, and being bored as hell, I decided to create The Berserk Band w/ The Band of the Hawk Horn Section for fun.

Who would be in your Beserk Band?

The greatest force in rock history. They WILL rock your fuckin socks off. Currently playing in select Midland bars and ritual sacrifices.

Griffith: Lead Guitar, Vocals- He's got that whole Steve Vai vibe goin on man, watch the movie Cross Roads to see what I mean. And he appears to be channeling this Freddy Mercury vibe as well.
Guts: Bass- Face it, Guts is the classic bass player.
Zodd: Drums- Just an Apostle version of John Bonham mixed w/ Ginger Baker.
Wyld: Percussion- He struck me as a crazy percussionist
Rakshas: 2nd Lead Guitar- Duel lead guitars are a must and he fits the whole Buckethead masked man/alien axe player category.
Judeau: Keyboards- I dunno, hell, even Wings had a keyboard player, this band needed one too.
Corkus: Rhythm Guitar-Uhhh, he reminded me of G.E. Smith, the old SNL band leader. Yes, I know I'm crazy.
Rickert: Tamborine- Too much of a pansy to play a real instrument.
Casca: Wood Block- Randomly hits block of wood, runs around like a crazy person for most of the show. ;)
With The Band of the Hawk Horn Section with a Special Apperance by Void on Harmonica

The13thScroll

The13thScroll said:
watch the movie Cross Roads to see what I mean.

Shit, I almost forgot to explain. This movie IS NOT THE BRITNEY SPEARS MOVIE. In fact, it stars the Karate Kid and deals w/ the blues and having a guitar duel at the end w/ the devil's guitar player (Steve Vai). The movie is classic old-school and anyone who is or who claims to be a guitar shredder who hasn't heard of this movie before must see it right now, just for the duel at the end. That Paganini shit at the end :eek:, damn man. Guess I'm still writing here... ;)

I second Guts as a bassist, although more Bootsy Collins than Geddy Lee (Guts got the funk). Meanwhile Griffith is up front getting all the groupies, whether they be princesses or fat male pedophiles.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
crazyCelt said:
(Guts got the funk).

agreed. and as for the bass, yes guts is definitely a bass player. judeau on keyboards and zodd on drums sounds good too.

conrad would play trumpet, i assume. ;D

-TS

The13thScroll

I need some suggestions. What the hell is Puck gonna play? the Kazoo? Mini-drumset ;D. I dunno, I'm at a loss here. He needs a part in the band and I can't think of a damn thing that a tiny elf could play... ???

The13thScroll

Guillaume said:
why not a piccolo ?

Good call, but the piccolo sucks for a rock band. Oh well, I think Puck will become the guy who finds all the groupies and scores all the drugs for the band.

The13thScroll

[quote author=Guillaume
puck would give famous "elf powder" :D

LOL, good one. "Elf powder". I can see it now, in the band's VH1 Behind the Music.

Narrator: "With all the elf powder abuse, the band descended into dark times. Then the band hit rock bottom as Guts trashed a hotel room then lost his arm in a motorcycle accident as he was running from the police and Griffith sacrificed the entire road crew to get a better record contract." 8)

Top Bottom