Berserk Saga Project News

Tweet by Clara de Porras

Google translated:

17 tomorrow, is also seems to be able to inform our new information "Berserk" movies. I will tweet again ~Tsu noon (`-ω-') # Berserkfilm

I wonder what it is, hopefully something exciting and important

New advanced tickets will start selling at 5/19
179538_381946151856776_197046067013453_1119712_272954338_n.jpg

Lukis said:
New advanced tickets will start selling at 5/19
179538_381946151856776_197046067013453_1119712_272954338_n.jpg

They look to be little folders to store the tickets in. From what I can take out of the ropey translation, they will appear to have "farewell, Griffith" written on the back.

I noticed no one else has shared them yet, but there's been some new stills in the last radio episode (from number 15, number 16 has just been put up too). I'll only be sharing a few of them since I don't have the software to clean them up like Walter has done previously and they look like crap, but there are a few more in the radio show itself

Loving the scale of the battle in this shot though
543692_10150838789935963_516025962_9751586_1130498860_n.jpg

306185_10150838785375963_516025962_9751580_855373191_n.jpg

535182_10150838783710963_516025962_9751575_1622696708_n.jpg

251898_10150838810295963_516025962_9751614_1536266745_n.jpg

You can view/listen to them here http://www.animate.tv/play.php?id=9778&c=4&p=berserk&e=15&v=9778#player In episode 16, from about the 35 minute mark, you can see the folders shown above, they appear to be A4 in size.

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-05-19/berserk-film-site-marks-eclipse-with-sacrificial-feast-clip
The official website for the Berserk film trilogy was transformed into a "feast version" in conjunction with Monday's annular ("ring") solar eclipse in Japan. The website makeover started on Sunday at midnight (Saturday at 11:00 a.m. EDT) and will last for the next 48 hours. The eclipse will reach its apex on May 21 at 7:34 a.m. in Japan (May 20 at 6:34 p.m. EDT).

Voice actors Takahiro Sakurai (Griffith) and Toa Yukinari (Casca) will host their web radio program "Berserk Radio: Band of the Hawk Recruitment Unit" live on May 21 at 7:30 a.m. They intend to reveal their wishes, for it is said that if you make a wish at the climax of the solar eclipse, the Berserk story's God Hand cabal will grant that wish.

In Kentarou Miura's Berserk storyline, a solar eclipse occurs once every 216 years and marks a special feast of sacrifice. The same shocking feast will appear in this winter's Berserk Ōgon Jidai-Hen III: Kōrin (Berserk Golden Age III: Descent) film. Berserk Golden Age Arc II: The Battle for Doldrey opens in Japanese theaters on June 23, and special eclipse-viewing glasses were sold with advance tickets.

Kinda cool I guess. Gotta love the way they describe the Eclipse. :troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gobolatula said:
I don't know about you guys, but my Movie 1 Blu Ray already shipped from cdjapan... Fuck, I am excited.
Whoever gets the first viewing should post a thread with their review of it, and we can all jump in there and post our own reviews.

Gobolatula said:
I don't know about you guys, but my Movie 1 Blu Ray already shipped from cdjapan... Fuck, I am excited.

Me too me too!! I'm soooooo freaking excited!!! :ubik:

On a side note. I have a friend in Okinawa right now and I want to ask him to get me some Berserk stuff related to the movie. I don't know guys but does anyone of you know if there will be some available things there? As long as Okinawa is pretty far from main land. Right now I'm just thinking OST and that special booklet with the normal one. Can anyone help me out on this matter please :farnese:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I am beyond jealous of you guys. :sad: im really looking forward to a really detailed review! (please include every miniscule differences between the movie and the manga)

I know this doesn't give any number of sales but seeing Berserk this high makes me happy (not because it might have sold a lot, but because It's this high on rank, dunno if I'm the only one feeling the same )

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: (No. 25 - DVD See Bestsellers in DVD )
Ranked # four ─ DVD > Blu-ray > Anime
Ranked # 7 ─ DVD > Anime

First press DVD is also sold out at Cd japan, now if only we knew how much did they have in stock till now

EDIT: Here are some tweets by a guy who watched the second movie today, they're google translated from Japanese (duh)

小原笃/アニマゲ丼 @ botacou
Nureba of (production Toyosaki love) There was an enormous Charlotte It Easy "Berserk Ⅱ", and Griffith (Mr. Takahiro Sakurai). Had said that (female) "~ I do not" hidden people over look! Griffith subsequent scenes of torture.
Retweeted by クララ・ド・ポラス
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
10h 小原笃/アニマゲ丼 @ botacou
The day of the eclipse I saw the "Berserk Ⅱ". Eclipse came out in the scene prior notice of Ⅲ. Enjoy the rich and erotic grotesque, but had also murmured Mr. Yoshida still recorded. The power is not turned into a highlight, was drawn from the first work. # Berserkfilm

SuperVegetto, you'd better posted original Japanese captions here, we have some japanese members who can translate.
Google translation is BS :ganishka:

According to a person on another forum, the estimated sales on amazon for first movie blu ray and dvd aren't so hot. It can be less or more than the estimate, but the person told me ( he/she has a thread for posting anime sales for years ) that it's most likely not gonna sell roughly 10k, at least not for now. The true number will be known in 29th May, when Oricon will post the sales for 21-27 May

Estimated Blu ray sales in Amazon: 5,300
Estimated DVD sales in Amazon : 1,107

These numbers were yesterday

I'll put the "stalker" source when I get home.

Here's the source of estimated sales in Amazon http://www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index2.cgi?smd=title&titlename=%83x%83%8B%83Z%83%8B%83N&sort=reldateup

This is just an estimate based on rankings on amazon. The most accurate results will be on 29th May, hope it's roughly more than the estimated!

(seems it has got 178 more blu ray points since yesterday)

Hey fans! Just want to let you know that I got the Berserk bluray today. I have a whole bunch of pictures in the merchandise thread. I'll paste the bluray details below.

- Yes, the bluray disc works in a US PS3 (and all others that share the same region).
- There are 4 audio tracks (all Japanese) and 1 subtitle track (Japanese subs).
- There are 2 special features. One is just all the voice actor clips on their youtube channel. The other is a 3:40 second montage of Movie 2!!! It's pretty much all Doldrey fight scenes. The CG looks excellent in these clips!
- The booklet comes with a whole bunch of images/sketches/production shots. I took a few pictures just to give you an idea.
- The slipcase is definitely a nice touch and a MUCH better cover to the movie than the original cover.
- The soundtrack inside is just 3 tracks, and it's really just excerpts from the official soundtrack. Nothing crazy here.
- The pens are pens.

Will write my thoughts on the actual movie later! :serpico: :guts: :carcus: :slan: :iva: :casca:

DirectDK said:
Hey fans! Just want to let you know that I got the Berserk bluray today. I have a whole bunch of pictures in the merchandise thread. I'll paste the bluray details below.

- Yes, the bluray disc works in a US PS3 (and all others that share the same region).
- There are 4 audio tracks (all Japanese) and 1 subtitle track (Japanese subs).
- There are 2 special features. One is just all the voice actor clips on their youtube channel. The other is a 3:40 second montage of Movie 2!!! It's pretty much all Doldrey fight scenes. The CG looks excellent in these clips!
- The booklet comes with a whole bunch of images/sketches/production shots. I took a few pictures just to give you an idea.
- The slipcase is definitely a nice touch and a MUCH better cover to the movie than the original cover.
- The soundtrack inside is just 3 tracks, and it's really just excerpts from the official soundtrack. Nothing crazy here.
- The pens are pens.

Will write my thoughts on the actual movie later! :serpico: :guts: :carcus: :slan: :iva: :casca:

Thank you for the info DirectDK! :ubik:

I just finished watching the first movie and I enjoyed it overall. My main problem with it is that it feels way too rushed, even as a standalone film. Several scenes were cut and others were merged together. The scene with Zodd felt extremely rushed, cut down to about 6 minutes or so. It does make me a bit more optimistic about the possible inclusion of Wyald and the Bakiraka in the third movie even if volume 11 is condensed to about 10-12 minutes.

Sorry, I'm not good at reviews.

Awesome, Thanks for the pics and info DirectDK.

Checked my tracking info, looks like it arrived today (and it looks like I lucked out and someone was home to sign for it).

Awesome that it arrived right on my Birthday! Great Birthday present

One day shipping from Japan is :isidro:

For any of the UK guys that might be going to the MCM expo in London on Sunday. They have given the following presentation time for the English version of the anime

Kaze UK panel ft. Beserk presentation: 1.30pm-2.30pm at MCM Theatre B

I'm sure this will be followed by poster signings etc. If they happen to show us an English dub clip, I'll be sure to let you know my impressions.

Top Bottom