Berserk Saga Project News

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Magnificent! The only flaw I see is that the apostles in the back where drawn with a repeating pattern. I'm starting to like this project a little more than before. Looks like they are being a bit more careful, probably because of multiple complains. Also, I'd love to read the translation of the interview with Miura on the official website! :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
JezzaX said:
It seems like they might have been taking all the criticism on board afterall.
This is good marketing, but that's about it. The poster here is effective because it focuses on a singular image, instead of the schizophrenic design of the others. That doesn't translate into a good movie.

Walter said:
This is good marketing, but that's about it. The poster here is effective because it focuses on a singular image, instead of the schizophrenic design of the others. That doesn't translate into a good movie.

Granted, but when you compare it to the posters from the first two movies it's a significant improvement.

Quite an impressive looking poster, beautifully made as well. Weird about the new release date for the film since I thought all 3 films were going to be released this year, still looks mighty impressive.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Skullgrin140 said:
Quite an impressive looking poster, beautifully made as well. Weird about the new release date for the film since I thought all 3 films were going to be released this year, still looks mighty impressive.
It's true that they said "2012 will be the year for Berserk" a few times in interviews, but I wouldn't see any delay as a bad thing. It means they're spending more time on it. And there's no sense in fretting over its release date, since it won't hit stateside for several months anyway. What's another 2 months?

After first two attempts at Berserk film posters resulting in such stinkers, at last, the third time was the charm. Not too shabby, gotta admit :guts:

Skullgrin140 said:

With this latest delay, it'd make the second film of the Golden Age trilogy the only one to be released "on time", at its originally announced release date. The first movie's release date was pushed back as well.

Femto777 said:
the website for Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent is out with some new images! http://www.berserkfilm.com/index.php

Well, there's really only 3 new images.
main_img.jpg

main_img.jpg

and
main_img.jpg

That faraway glowing castle from Griffith's dream looks neat, I guess. Hopefully they'll put up some more pics, to give us an idea of how the third movie's been plotted out.

Why does it say coming this winter...? Or is that some older pic

... just realized it says Winter because February is also in winter... that was silly of me, dunno why I was under impression that by Winter they meant December

Anyway.. Void hands! :void:

Is this a new trailer?

http://special.movies.yahoo.co.jp/detail/20120828112468/

I think it's actually pretty awesome - except that I didn't see any signs of Wyald nor Silat :judo:

Gill said:
Is this a new trailer?

I think it's actually pretty awesome - except that I didn't see any signs of Wyald nor Silat :judo:

Silat is definitely going to be there, unless the studio goes full retard mode. But Wyald :(

edit: lol just watched that, wish it was longer but it was good, especially liked the beginning with Griffith and behelit

Gill said:
Is this a new trailer?

Woah!!!

I have no idea what they are going to show story wise, but the animations and overall visual quality look amazing.

Arles said:
I have no idea what they are going to show story wise, but the animations and overall visual quality look amazing.

Uhhh the quality on the trailer sucks but from what I'm perceiving its consistent with the same stuff we've been getting...

Top Bottom