Berserk Saga Project News

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
It would be a crime to not illegally record the new footage and post it on the internetz. :troll:

Also.. why is guts shirtless in: http://www.berserkfilm.com/trailer/ :???:

Is that a post-eclipse scene? or is it when Guts and SK first meet? but then Guts should be fully clothed if that were the case..

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Truder said:
Is that a post-eclipse scene? or is it when Guts and SK first meet? but then Guts should be fully clothed if that were the case..

It's when they first meet, like I said. And yeah, he should be wearing clothes. Add that to the list of inaccuracies we've been pointing out ever since the very first footage was shown.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
Of course, it's been up on the official youtube channel for a month now.

Yeah, and it barely has 6,000 views. Meanwhile, DirectDK's uploads of the trailer have a combined 200,000. :ganishka:

Speaking of which, I added subs to the 1080p version if anyone still cares at this point. Where's trailer 2 already? =)

Truder said:
Also.. why is guts shirtless in: http://www.berserkfilm.com/trailer/ :???:

To make their first encounter more intimate. :slan:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Clara posted a picture of that DS exhibit: http://twitpic.com/6bs3wm

ds-life sized.jpg

Dragon Killer? Why call it that if you're going to stay true to the manga. It also looks a bit short considering it's not bigger than the random guy walking by haha!

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
EUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH. .. .. .

They could do a little bit of research... Yeah, it means the same thing, but why not google "Guts' sword" before you print that up...?

I have some important questions.

I hope that the changes that are present in trailer just a show and not the final form of the main producer of films .

Because I want to be matching for the same events manga
Will we see the old sword in the face guts with the Griffith after the war that were with Boscone or not

Will we see Wyald
In the movies or not?

Are all films in 2012 or not?

the duration of each film less than two hours or not?

Will the events of Black Sword Man in the series or ova?

Will there be parts of the manga series tells the story of the other after the Black Sword Man?

I am very sorry to my Language bad Because I am from the Arab world and dont has perfected the English language .

Thank you :sad:

mevoo I dont think your questions can be answered yet

by the way that Dragon Scratcher thing looks really short. Are they making fun of us :puck:

Sammoniac

You taffers!
mevoo said:
I hope that the changes that are present in trailer just a show and not the final form of the main producer of films .

Nobody knows.

mevoo said:
Because I want to be matching for the same events manga
Will we see the old sword in the face guts with the Griffith after the war that were with Boscone or not

Nobody knows.

mevoo said:
Will we see Wyald
In the movies or not?

Nobody knows.

mevoo said:
Are all films in 2012 or not?

Probably not. Maybe intervals of 1 year or more.

mevoo said:
the duration of each film less than two hours or not?

Nobody knows.

mevoo said:
Will the events of Black Sword Man in the series or ova?

It will all depend on the success of the first movies, and the amount of adult content they are willing to show.

mevoo said:
Will there be parts of the manga series tells the story of the other after the Black Sword Man?

Yes.

mevoo said:
I am very sorry to my Language bad Because I am from the Arab world and dont has perfected the English language .

Not a problem. Though you should read a little more on the forum before asking such questions. All of them have been discussed before.

A Berserk facebook page posted these head shots, from a site called from JPOPASIA.COM. The news came about 3 days ago, I didn't see anyone else post the pictures so I thought I would give it a shot.

8735-pihyo3w9om.jpg

8735-meus9dcyo4.jpg

8735-hfcmqh87ib.jpg

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Funny how most anime tend to westernize characters, and how these ones, that should look western, look more asian.

NightCrawler said:
Funny how most anime tend to westernize characters, and how these ones, that should look western, look more asian.

My thoughts exactly. I've been thinking this since the first berserk movie trailers were released, their eyes in particular.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
You can definitely see similarities between these character designs and the one the guy did for the Gantz anime. As far as anime character designs go, they don't look that bad.

After looking at the 'Dragon Killer' picture from the convention some more, I think the size of it in comparison to those people might be deceptive. The guy and girl aren't right next to it, but are several feet closer to the camera. Might just be a perspective thing. Anyway, I hope we get some more pictures from the event. Hopefully they'll release some of the video footage they show there.

One note on the color treatment of those headshot. While the colors really pop unlike the previous anime, anyone else notice how Casca seems to look much more Caucasian than in any of Miura's depictions? She's a tad bit tanner than Guts or Griffith in this new anime, but I've always seen her portrayed as nearly Kushan in skin color.

Speaking of which, has Miura ever commented on his intention for this? No character has ever mistaken her for Kushan, so I doubt that's what it is.

Death May Die said:
A Berserk facebook page posted these head shots, from a site called from JPOPASIA.COM. The news came about 3 days ago, I didn't see anyone else post the pictures so I thought I would give it a shot.

At first look, I was a bit taken back. But the more I look at it, the more I'm cool with it. Yeah, the faces have a bit more of that modern anime look, but I don't think they look generic. Griffith's eyes are quite intense in that picture. I do hope his eyes don't ALWAYS look like that though, cuz that won't fit his persona.

Anyways, I guess no news of that footage that was shown on the 9 screens. Sadly, that probably means it wasn't new footage, but just the trailer =(. DRAT. I really wanted new footage!

Top Bottom