Berserk Saga Project News

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
SuperVegetto said:

"The wingstones protect us from the wild beasts outside our walls."

You probably shouldn't waste your time on Youtube comments though. That's pretty much the lowest of the low when it comes to Internet discussion, and I don't just mean on this particular topic.

I entered a few weeks ago to support a guy who was being attacked in comments by many dumb fanboys and now I can't get out (pathetic to not want to let people think I have no replies left in the internet, I know). I gave 15+ reasons to some idiot who was saying this movie being bad is not an objective fact but an opinion ( he was saying it in a harsh way ) because "hurr durr they had only 3 movies so all cuts and dumb changes are excused!"
That's like a legless person saying " I'm a good footballer but I can't play well because I have no feet "

OMG. Its no exaggeration saying the first two films were VERY compressed...BUT...believe it or not but now it seems they actually outdid themselves with the third one. Seemed impossible, but they did it!

SuperVegetto said:
...and the R18 version of the third Berserk Golden Age Arc movie: Descent will be shown in the theaters.

Well. I guess this is something to look forward to at least

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
tama chan said:
Am I the only one though that thinks it's better when they dont show his face completely?
Of course not...

frankencowx said:
The Youtube comments section is a diseased wasteland. Don't read those unless you want a headache.
There's actually Google Chrome extension that makes it so that they don't appear at all. It should be called "The Internet, Only Fewer 6th Graders," but instead it's called "No YouTube Comments."

Better quality than yesterday's upload. Claims HD, but the native resolution of the leaked footage is SD.

First 10 min: http://youtu.be/D3JkEIVTIWo-0

I've got to say, the CGI and cel-shading looks a lot better in this video. It looked more blob-like in the previous video. Also the Snake baron stand-in is more clearly a giant-sized version of the Carcus seducing, arm cannon eating apostle that has been previously mentioned.

Well, the CGI looks better, but not great. I can actually see what Silat's doing which is an improvement. He's going to seem awfully random though, unless they now have him leading the bakiraka assassins in the Hawks pursuit, though I doubt they'll even do that.

Again, I can't get over how it's going to appear as if Guts has been gone for 12 minutes though. What a massive oversight. And did he just happen upon them?

Kinda cool they are releasing bith R15 and R18 versions.. I wonder if it will be same with BD's, normal edition and Unrated Cut lol. Is there anyone from forum who's going to watch late(R18) showing and review it? I hope they will bring justice tp Eclipse it deserves,portraying it same as in manga.

Edi

Sorry for my bad English...
http://natalie.mu/comic/pp/berserk_kourin/page/3
──今回の「降臨」では、大きなところで言うとワイアルドのエピソードがごっそり原作からカットされています。
Definitely time to say goodbye to the hopes of seeing Wyald.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Edi said:
Definitely time to say goodbye to the hopes of seeing Wyald.
Although this was expected for 2 months now, this cut (personally) trumps any changes they've made in the Berserk trilogy. I am quite pissed. :mozgus:

Goodnight, Sweet Prince.. :judo:
berserk-1557167.jpg

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Edi said:
http://natalie.mu/comic/pp/berserk_kourin/page/3Definitely time to say goodbye to the hopes of seeing Wyald.

This is ridiculous. We've had 2 adaptations, and Wyald was cut in both of them...even though an ENTIRE volume is dedicated to him. I understand that his character is very "graphic", lots of sexual content and violence are packed in that sequence. But they still could have shown most of it in the R18 version. Imagine seeing his apostle form swinging trees around, making horses fly. This would have been amazing...fuck this grotesque adaptation. :mozgus:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sammoniac said:
This is ridiculous. We've had 2 adaptations, and Wyald was cut in both of them...even though an ENTIRE volume is dedicated to him.
When they're cutting scenes like the Bonfire of Dreams and Griffith's assassination/royal pyre, were you really still harboring hope that they'd include Wyald...? Once again, I'm reminded of the Hitler Downfall parody videos :ganishka:

Hanma_Baki said:
Congrats Studio 4c! You have officially f***** one of the best stories out there up the ***! You happy now?! Huh!? Huh!? :mozgus:

They won't read your comments. They will read the comments of retarded fanboys in youtube who would defend an adaptation, insulting the criticizer just because it's called "Berserk".

Walter said:
When they're cutting scenes like the Bonfire of Dreams and Griffith's assassination/royal pyre, were you really still harboring hope that they'd include Wyald...? Once again, I'm reminded of the Hitler Downfall parody videos :ganishka:

Yeah...I guess I was still fooling myself about the third... Giving false hope is among the most cruel things you can do to a man :judo:

I would really like to hear Miura´s thoughts on this project, I mean, what he REALLY thinks...

If I were willing to bet money that they'll cut out any mention of Gaiseric, who would bet against me?

And I agree on the whole YouTube comments thing. I don't even argue with people anymore. I just neutrally tell them not to limit themselves to the '97 and trilogy adaptations, and to read the manga, and leave. Wasted effort, surely.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
All this hate reinforces my opinion that this adaptation should have just remained in trailer format. Call it what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwfT_Wh1A1Y Because this one is still entertaining to me :ubik:

jackalj said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XCBVTaPepA

For anyone still interested.
I love how he wears a mask to make it look all professional and stuff, as if they actually cared about the details... but it still doesn't help his acting.

Top Bottom