Berserk story is a cycle...

I am foreshadowing on this one... But i think this makes a lot of sense and is probably the best ending to berserk you'll ever read.. i guess.. lol..

Griffith will be king of all land... But Guts will kill him because Griffith betrayed him.. Guts kills Griffith imprisioning him in the "demon dimension"..
Guts becomes King... 4 angels appear to punish the King...

_____________ Reminds you of something? _____________________

In the fight Guts is completly possed by the berserker's armor.. Till' SK appears and with the help of Schierke bring Gut's back... Gut's learns how to use the Berserker armor remaining sane..
Sk and Guts take down the 4 angels.. GH dies... SK's spirit finally rests.. Casca and Guts leave to Godo's house to live peacefully..

It makes sense? :miura:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
fuxberg said:
probably the best ending to berserk you'll ever read..
fuxberg said:
It makes sense? :miura:

Well, how to say... :schierke:

Elaborating a bit with some questions:

fuxberg said:
Griffith will be king of all land... But Guts will kill him because Griffith betrayed him.. Guts kills Griffith imprisioning him in the "demon dimension"..

It's a bit simplistic to just come to Guts killing Griffith like that. What would be the circumstances and the prior events? Also, he doesn't really kill him if he's imprisoned, I guess you mean that Guts would destroy his physical body and send his spirit back to where the God Hand usually dwells. However, nowadays the different God Hand members roam the world, so I don't see why or how Griffith (or Femto) would be imprisoned in there.

fuxberg said:
Guts becomes King... 4 angels appear to punish the King...

Guts becomes king just like that? King of the world, replacing Griffith? I'd like to see what would convince him of doing that... Anyway, if Griffith doesn't die, shouldn't it be 5 angels?

fuxberg said:
In the fight Guts is completly possed by the berserker's armor.. Till' SK appears and with the help of Schierke bring Gut's back... Gut's learns how to use the Berserker armor remaining sane..

That part is the most unlikely to me. Guts would learn to "control" the Berserk's armor only then? He's already in quite a bad state because of it, and he'd wait so long to finally be able to use it without problems?

fuxberg said:
GH dies...

Since Griffith didn't die, how can they? Or are they also imprisoned and how?

fuxberg said:
Casca and Guts leave to Godo's house to live peacefully..

Godot's house... Rickert, Erica and their numerous children (:carcus:) would already be living there, and the mine was destroyed by Zodd. Would they build another house nearby? And would the curse of the Brand disappear?

Guts would destroy his physical body and send his spirit back to where the God Hand usually dwells.

Griffith is the cause of the merging of the "worlds", you kill Griffith and process stops (and reverts).

When Guts kills Griffith, the truth will be revealed (that he was an evil man/demon)
The people will rejoice after this or...
The people will be revolted and Guts will be the bad guy, (as Gaiseric was described by Charlote) theory still stands..
If you kill someone in Berserk universe, demon or human were does their spirit go? :puck:

About the armor controling well, he may learn to control it before.. That one is difficult to say.

GH will die by the hands of SK's Beherit sword (there i said it lol) wich will send them to meet Griffith in the Vortex :isidro:

After all that their curses are "lifted" because the person that they were supposed to sacrifice for (Griff duh) is dead.. So there's no point to be branded..
lol

I guess apostles would still exist but they wouldnt bother Guts and Caska.

And the cycle wouldnt re-start!

As for Flora said back at the mansion:

"Causality is not a circle, it is a spiral...."

Sure, there will be similarities, but on the whole Guts is NOT Gaiseric, and Griffith sure ain't Void. And Schierke is no Flora :schierke:.

If you mean 'kill' as in 'imprison' every single time you use that word, Griffith and the other God Hand all being banished to the same place they were before won't end the dark ages. All Griffith has to do is wait another 1000 years.

Wait a second, you said by killing Griffith's physical form, he'll be sent back to the place where he reigned as Femto. Which was the same place he came from when he became the reincarnated Griffith.

And since there will still be 5 God Hand, the dark ages will still reign.

And how exactly do you propose the SK to even reach the GH(to supposedly send them back to the same place they have always been)?? He hasn't done it before, and the next shoku won't be for another 256 years.....

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Adding to what yota821 said:

fuxberg said:
you kill Griffith and process stops (and reverts).

Or at least that's what you're assuming here. Ok, it's plausible.

fuxberg said:
When Guts kills Griffith, the truth will be revealed (that he was an evil man/demon)

Not before? And how would it be revealed if he's already dead? There would need to be some serious proof that everybody in Midland (or the whole world?) can see and believe.

fuxberg said:
The people will be revolted and Guts will be the bad guy, (as Gaiseric was described by Charlote) theory still stands..

Gaiseric wasn't always hated, it's not so simple... Anyway, Causality is a spiral, not a circle, things can vary.

fuxberg said:
If you kill someone in Berserk universe, demon or human were does their spirit go? :puck:

Assuming they're not pure, the Vortex of Souls (which is Hell).

fuxberg said:
GH will die by the hands of SK's Beherit sword (there i said it lol) wich will send them to meet Griffith in the Vortex :isidro:

If they become part of the Vortex like the Count, Vargas or Wyald, they'll be definitely dead, not imprisoned. People in the Vortex of Souls also lose their identity, their ego is dissolved in the common mass.

fuxberg said:
And the cycle wouldnt re-start!

Well, the Idea of Evil would still be there.

They have used the same armor.
Sk smells of fairies, Guts will soon smell like that..
They have both been betrayed by a friend.
That "friend" became part of GH (both of them)
They are friends of witches. (Flora and SK, Schierke and Guts)
They both have incredibly cool swords :guts: lol

(The world saw the Hawk Light when Griffith was reincarnated.. Maybe they'll see the Hawk again when he dies)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
fuxberg said:
They have used the same armor.

And?

fuxberg said:
Sk smells of fairies

Pfff. :schierke:

fuxberg said:
Guts will soon smell like that..

Why? Anything hinting at it? (The answer is no) Also, SK is part of the astral world, according to Flora, so that could be enough for Puck to make the remark that he had an elfin aura, coupled with his current state and the way he became like that.

fuxberg said:
They have both been betrayed by a friend.
That "friend" became part of GH (both of them)

Hahah, really? We don't know whether the wiseman that called the angels to destroy Gaiseric's empire was his friend, nothing says so. And nothing says that this same wiseman became part of the God Hand either. I know everybody (me included) thinks it's Void, but that's just an assumption.

fuxberg said:
(The world saw the Hawk Light when Griffith was reincarnated.. Maybe they'll see the Hawk again when he dies)

Well, it was a half-real dream announcing his coming... Why not, but I doubt it.

Feanor

Nur dem Schwert kannst du vertrauen!
In one thing i agree with fuxberg:
Flora said something that fate(?) is not a circle it is more like a spiral.
The difference is that a a circle has two dimensions.
But a spiral has a third dimension so things don't have to repeat.
The point is, that for example guts and schiercke perhaps don't have the same fate like flora and the skullknight. It is similar but have not exactly to be the same.

hm i hope my english was not to bad

Feanor said:
In one thing i agree with fuxberg:
Flora said something that fate(?) is not a circle it is more like a spiral.
The difference is that a a circle has two dimensions.
But a spiral has a third dimension so things don't have to repeat.
The point is, that for example guts and schiercke perhaps don't have the same fate like flora and the skullknight. It is similar but have not exactly to be the same.

hm i hope my english was not to bad

of course, if it was the same GH wouldnt "die" and Guts would end up like SK, by then we would have a 400 volume manga :zodd:

Aazealh said:
Also, SK is part of the astral world, according to Flora, so that could be enough for Puck to make the remark that he had an elfin aura, coupled with his current state and the way he became like that.

I have the impression that Puck intended something more originally elfen than just this astral one. Besides, apostles and ghouls share that astral essence but he distinguished and based that distinction on the elfen part.
Perhaps the king of elves has something to do with it.
The one that Guts will visit.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:
I have the impression that Puck intended something more originally elfen than just this astral one. [...] Perhaps the king of elves has something to do with it.

Yeah, like I said, that would be related to "his current state and the way he became like that", not just being part of the astral world (trolls don't have an elfin aura, obviously). I was referring to my past speculations and various discussions in other threads and yes, they do involve the Elf King. :void: I just wanted to stress the fact that he's apparently not just in the Interstice like Guts, and that simply wearing the Berserk's armor isn't IMHO the reason of Puck's remark. So in short we're in agreement.

With all these similarities between gattsu and Sk im wondering if sk has/had a brand also. Rereading the whole Slann meeting, she offered gattsu the ability to make his own sacrifice which seems interesting in the possibility of a branded becomer a brander.

With sk's old berserker armor, it drains your blood and life pretty much in order to keep fighting, which makes me think back to the whole flesh and blood price of the behelith. But for king gaseric, who we assume had sacrificed all the people in the ancient city, how did the armor fit into his current situation. Was it something which just helped him along the way to sacrificing his corporeal form like griffiths year being tortured?

We don't even know if Gaiseric was the one who sacrificed the city of Midland. My bet's still on Void, but that's also being highly speculative.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
EnderZero said:
Rereading the whole Slann meeting, she offered Guts the ability to make his own sacrifice which seems interesting in the possibility of a branded becomer a brander.

She was just teasing him though, it doesn't prove anything. She's also the one that said in volume 3 that it would be great for Guts to become part of the God Hand.

EnderZero said:
With sk's old berserker armor, it drains your blood and life pretty much in order to keep fighting

It's not really like that, the armor results in the user bleeding to death if he gets wounded by keeping him able to fight, but it doesn't really drain his blood in order to function. Rather, the side effects linked to the armor's Od are the senses of the user deteriorating, which is what SK warned Guts about on the beach. We only vaguely know what the full consequences for wearing that armor over a long period of time are.

EnderZero said:
which makes me think back to the whole flesh and blood price of the beherit.

In the same way, please remember that sacrifices are primarily souls, that's why they are doomed to go to the Vortex of Souls.

EnderZero said:
But for king gaseric, who we assume had sacrificed all the people in the ancient city, how did the armor fit into his current situation.

Like yota821 said, we're still just speculating about this. Gaiseric is most likely SK, and SK is fighting evil, not the contrary. Besides, Flora and him were close friends during their youth, and she wouldn't allow something like that to happen. Unfortunately this part of the story is still a mystery to us, so the place of the armor within it...

Top Bottom