Berserk Tattoo

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
I was thinking of getting the ベルセルク tattooed horizontally on my lower back.. same font and style as used in Berserk. Or maybe it would look good on my forearm..

lost to me

Its easier to just swing my sword..............
somebody thinks they're wearing funny pants. don't worry when i get my tat. done, books will be written.

ow1.jpg

Jason.jpg

DarkDragoon said:
I was thinking of getting the ベルセルク tattooed horizontally on my lower back.. same font and style as used in Berserk. Or maybe it would look good on my forearm..

I was thinking of doing this across my shoulders in a red font. Like the on the cover of the Berserk game.

DarkDragoon said:

Damn, thanks for the great idea!!! I also want to get it on my forearm, plus there's no risk!!!

lost to me

Its easier to just swing my sword..............
i can't wait till i finish designing mine. its gonna be super rad.

any other ideas out there? or pix?

ps, i dig the detail in the brand tattoo on that fella' who posted above me. :chomp:

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
I'm so stoked! I got a tatoo of the brand on my gooch. It was great! I went to an anime convention and I went as the Beast. I was all like, "CHECK OUT MY BRAND LOL!" And I won a trophy and $5 off any book at Walden Books.

Skimmer

without my sword I can't sleep
Tell Me Why said:
Hahah. It'd be messed up if someone got a Berserk tattoo of the brand and started getting nightmares every day.

That's funny cause it's true. I think I said that in another post but it's too weird to say once. Seriously I got it in October and roughly 80% of my dreams are dark, disturbed, and morbid.

deathbybears, Nice tat btw :zodd:

Pics from the first page are down for me.

Can someone throw up a new pic of Guts with the brand on his neck? either form the manga or anime, doesn't matter. A good size would help though so it can be seen more in proportion.

thanks.

wow i haven't been on this thread for a while. you guys have some really cool tattoos. congrats.

i also had a question. has anyone thought of getting any other characters, symbols or maybe even apostles from Berserk?

T

T.portal-G.

my friends want to pressure me into getting a tattoo. so i decided to get the brand on my neck but the thing is... i am a business student and they don't like that. i think the brand on the neck is the most appropriate place for me. On the front of the neck exactly where Allen Iverson has his Chinese or Japanese character. for some reason i cant see some of the pictures posted here. i would like to see some of them so i can get an idea of how it looks like on skin.

I actually found this website one night when I was searching around online to see if anyone besides me was crazy enough to get the brand(or anything Berserk related) tattooed on them. I was pretty surprised to see a number of people here with a brand tattoo, but that's awesome. That was early this summer when I decided that's what I wanted for my first tattoo, and it's almost time for me to get it. My friend from the Marines wanted to get another tattoo when he got back from deployment, so he suggested we both go when he was back on leave. I'll be bringing in the design later this week, and then scheduling an appointment for the first week of November. I'll be sure to post some pics after it's done. It's going to be a straight-outlined, more bold picture of the brand, and it'll be on my left forearm. Just wanted to say that, and I really like the work you guys have had done. Looking forward to seeing more of it in the future.

Top Bottom