Berserk Tattoo

Here are a few of mine tattoos.

20120811_155207.jpg

I'm getting finishing touches this Thursday

20120811_155112.jpg

20120811_155150-1.jpg

This one has my kids names and it goes up to my shoulder. I also have to bigs ones on my back but i couldn't take a picture of them.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
It ain't a tattoo but might as well put some beauty on my cast.

Ah crap it didn't work... too bad. I draw a brand on my broken arm for those who were wondering,,,

Oburi

All praise Grail
vhjg.jpg

This is my Schierke tattoo guys! I'm sorry this image sucks. This was right after I got it so the colors need some time to heal and right now its flaking everywhere but as soon as I get a nice pic I'll post it. It's hard to tell but its going down my arm.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
This is my Schierke tattoo guys! I'm sorry this image sucks. This was right after I got it so the colors need some time to heal and right now its flaking everywhere but as soon as I get a nice pic I'll post it. It's hard to tell but its going down my arm.

Very nice!

Extremely cool, congrats on the tattoo! Was this the only image you had in mind or had a sort of shortlist before deciding on this? Did it take long?

Oburi

All praise Grail
IncantatioN said:
Extremely cool, congrats on the tattoo! Was this the only image you had in mind or had a sort of shortlist before deciding on this? Did it take long?

I kept going back and forth between a few different things. Took me a while to finally settle on this. Aaz helped put into perspective for me as well :serpico:

Took about an hour and 20 mins.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Oburi said:
Not Berserk related but I think you guys would appreciate my new tattoo.

wdka.jpg

Lol, dude come on! That's some serious dedication man. I can only approve though. <3 Liara 4ever.

This reminds me, i still haven't played the 3rd game, although i loved Mass Effect 1 and 2. Even my friends always keep nagging on me to finally play it, but, oh i don't know, when i heard how everyone disliked the ending, even my friends, i don't know, it somehow just ruined every ambition for me to even touch the game. Fortunately my friends never spoilered my in any way, so i don't know what is so bad (and no i don't want to hear it now^^), but just the fact that i know they didn't like it, it just keeps me away from playing it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rendarg said:
This reminds me, i still haven't played the 3rd game, although i loved Mass Effect 1 and 2. Even my friends always keep nagging on me to finally play it, but, oh i don't know, when i heard how everyone disliked the ending, even my friends, i don't know, it somehow just ruined every ambition for me to even touch the game. Fortunately my friends never spoilered my in any way, so i don't know what is so bad (and no i don't want to hear it now^^), but just the fact that i know they didn't like it, it just keeps me away from playing it.
Mass Effect 3 is a great game, fantastic even—right up to the end. The ending just wasn't everything it could have been.

I will have to play it soon anyway ... it was part of the deal for my best friend to start reading Berserk :ganishka:
"Ok allright... you are telling me since last year how great Berserk is, and i, and everyone else, are telling you to play ME3. Here is the deal, i start Berserk, and you will play the game!"

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
the funny about getting a brand tattoo is that when it aches it gives a little feeling of what it'd be for guts and casca with let's say a small evil spirit... until the tattoo heals of course, then it's just a nice tattoo. Yeah I got a brand tattoo on my hand yesterday. :guts:

I'd post a picture but don't have a site where I can link it. :(

I've loved berserk long enough now that I am thinking it would be ok for me to get a Casca located tattoo and not regret it. I was toying with the idea of getting a real branding artist to make the brand. What do you guys think? Brand or tattoo?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
pinoycosplay said:
I've loved berserk long enough now that I am thinking it would be ok for me to get a Casca located tattoo and not regret it. I was toying with the idea of getting a real branding artist to make the brand. What do you guys think? Brand or tattoo?

Actually getting branded on the breast might not be ideal I think (since it's soft tissues in that zone, and prone to stretching during pregnancy), especially if you're new to the whole "body modification" thing. A tattoo would be a little less drastic.

Antonius Block

We must make an idol of our fear, and call it god.
I was toying with the idea of getting a real branding artist to make the brand. What do you guys think? Brand or tattoo?

You may want to also consider that even though the mark is called "The Brand" in Berserk it resembles a nice sharp tattoo instead of an actual brand that is burnt into your skin. I am not familiar with the work that a "real" branding artist can produce as opposed to the normal brands that I have seen on people, but I'm thinking a tattoo of "The Brand" is more what your looking for.

Also, if you've never been branded you definitely want to adhere to the advice that Aazealh gave in the previous post...

Best of luck... I'm getting branded in the spring time with "269". I'll let you know how it feels :magni:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Antonius Block said:
I am not familiar with the work that a "real" branding artist can produce as opposed to the normal brands that I have seen on people

As far as I know there's a few different ways to do it, so it'd require careful consideration and documentation before going for it to avoid any bad surprises.

Oburi

All praise Grail
3hmu.jpg

Again, sorry to do this because its not Berserk related but I think you guys will enjoy my latest Evil Dead Tattoo. :guts:

Deci

Well I'm finally scheduling to get more of my big-ass Berserk tattoo collage-type tattoo worked on more starting next week! Should finish the Eclipse / thicken the flying sword logo, but I'm also very keen on the idea of starting a sleeve and/or getting a Puck tat near/on my collar bone, since I've done so much to my back (you can see the progress one page back, where Lith posted it near the bottom).

Sooo much to do, I'm very excited and will post more progress pictures as soon once work is done and as they heal up a little in the coming week(s)! :beast:

hey everyone! thought id would share my only 2 berserk statues i have one on each side of my chest! a few members were asking me, sorry about quailty a have a quote on one side and the brand on the other, my left arm is fully sleeves and the brand branches off to my chest with like a water splash :3

btw sorry for shirt off picture as it was the only way to properly get a good shot

i used to be 250 pounds and have shredded to 170 pounds, my long term goal is to get as ripped/shredded as guts is :guts:

y0sa.jpg
[/URL]

Top Bottom