Berserk Tattoo

P

PsychoJavexx

Re:Tattoo of the Brand

Cool. I will, I'm going back to work tomorrow, so I should have the money to get it by next week.

scorcher

I'm a llama!

i got this a year ago.

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/scorcher/tattoo2.jpeg

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/scorcher/tattoo3.jpeg

ill probably get some more. I couldnt get it on my neck for certain reasons but its as close as i could get it.

Malf

You cannot escape YOUR FATE!

The brand in my opinion is nothing to show off, and nothing to be proud of. I would never get a tattoo of it i think its foolish.

Uyennie

Next stop: Bedlam!

scorcher said:
i got this a year ago.

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/scorcher/tattoo2.jpeg

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/scorcher/tattoo3.jpeg

Wow! Much more badass than my cheesy butterfly/dragonfly/flower tattoos. Though I no longer advocate getting tattoos (because it hurts like the dickens when you try to get rid of it and it NEVER really goes away), I must say that the brand tattoo is the pretty awesome!

P

PsychoJavexx

Wow, that's awesome! I want one like that, but without the blood.

Franz

It's a dolphin.

Malf said:
The brand in my opinion is nothing to show off, and nothing to be proud of. I would never get a tattoo of it i think its foolish.

Then don't, s0n.

I'm bleeching a stripe of my hair since 3-4 years and fate have dicided that Guts get a white spot in his hair... and there's the video game named XIII that the main character have a white stipe just like mine.. i'm a bit confused with my identity now.. :p (you can see 3 pic of me in the shootin the breeze section, picture thread page 10-11, we can see it on only 2 pictures and it's not that clear..)

I like so much Guts that i'll cut my harm, blow one of my eyes, get scars all over my body (especially the nose) and get the brand :p (do i have to mention that i'm just kidding ?)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

this thread clearly defines the people who like berserk, and the people who are obsessed with berserk.

P

PsychoJavexx

Yeah... I did... I just can't seem to keep a steady job and pay for my new car all at the same time. :( But when I do get it, and I will, I'll post it here like I said I would. ;D

The pic below is not a real tattoo, but a pic edited in photoshop, if you were to get a tattoo of berserk, what would you get? I would really not get a tattoo, but was bored one day and well..........
tattoo.gif

and yet another one using photoshop's blend mode and filter, i think this one looks real. What do you guys think?

Well, maybe not with the soft edge at the bottom, but i think it looks cool.

tattoo3.jpg

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos

get your neck tatooed
(thats the place where i still got some free space left maybe thats why i recommend it )

place between your thumb and your trigger finger would be awesome too.
shoulder or upper arm are gay, keep that in mind.
these spaces are allocated for full sleeves or big pics for your back

Getting any Berserk related tattoo, is gay.

I wouldn't get one. If I can't create a tattoo from scratch that nobody else could possibly have then it's not worth getting.

getting a Berserk tattoo is gay, eh? ???

then why are you here?,

yet another close minded individual incapable of understanding how Berserk is important to some,

important enough to get a tattoo,

i say if you want a Berserk tattoo,

right on!!!!!,

i also say if you wish to put Berserk or any of its affiliates down,

go away >:(,

- c 8)

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos

Oh yes I'm so closed minded (a cliche that's been used to death) because I think getting a comic book tattoo is dumb. There are plenty of works of art whether they be paintings, literature, music etc. that I enjoy and care about on a "deeper" level, but getting a tattoo representing them doesn't really seem to me to make my connection with them any greater.

Tattoos have become such a mainstream thing that they seem to have lost most of their impact, and I partially attribute this to people getting trivial pieces influenced by pop culture.

Getting a Berserk tattoo because you are obsessed with the manga/anime is something a teenager would typically do, more spur of the moment than anything.

I plan on getting more tattoos, at least half sleeves and maybe a back piece, and I plan to put a lot of effort into them, not just so they look "cool" or so I can show them off to everyone. Like I said, if I can't design it myself and make it completely unique and embedded with my own beliefs/spirituality then it's utterly worthless and I will never put it on my body.

To me tattoos are supposed to represent a part of you, and what you are about on a deeper level (spiritual or whatever), and I really don't get a sense of this when I see peope covered from head to toe with pictures that portray their hobbies, etc. It might be attractive strictly from an artistic standpoint but it seems devoid of real meaning.

This is my opinion, don't try to make it anything more than that.

button pushed,

excellent ;D,

well close-minded-glubey,

say what you wish,

that is your free will,

to each his own,

i think a Berserk tattoo would be cool :D,

but if you wish to be negative,

please go elsewhere,

- c

ps. your buttons are easy to push ;)

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ps. your buttons are easy to push

No, that is just an excuse for you not to engage in any form of debate. If you don't like negativity go bury your head in the sand. Perhaps you don't like dealing with reality hmm?

You'll have to try a lot harder than that if you want to push my buttons. ;)

BTW - If you consider a dissenting opinion to be negativity, then why are you engaging in discussion on a message board in the first place? I mean do you really expect everyone on here to share identical opinions because our common ground happens to be the enjoyment of Berserk?

That would truly make for a lame message board if this were the case. ;D

No, that is just an excuse for you not to engage in any form of debate. If you don't like negativity go bury your head in the sand. Perhaps you don't like dealing with reality hmm?
;D

heheheheeeeeeeeeee,

my point proven,

im done here,

if you are going to get a Berserk tatto,

cool, post it here, i would like to see it,

have a pleasant evening all

- c 8)

Top Bottom