On your arm... sounds gay.
On your neck... sounds too common.
so whats the solution?
put it on your forehead!
You forget the breast?! >:(

E

ELEKTROFUNK

Re: Tattoo of the Brand

actually getting the simbol branded would be really cool, but then again I dont feel like mutilating myself with burning iron :p.

I want this tatoo bad! I would like something different from in Berserk but can't think what... I am a girl... But dunno if I'd want it on my boobs..hehehe. I also was thinking of the hawks symbol... But the brand seems to represent Berserk better. Is so confusing >_<.

Ah, is that the picture of Guts when he swoops in to save Caska from that weirdo cult sex group? Definitely a favorite of mine, it's like the best shot of Guts as the proverbial knight in shining armor.

Any of you guys with the brand tattoo have pics of it? I was thinkin of gettin one also.. that'll be crazy to see a group of people with the brand on them...

kupo 9 said:
Any of you guys with the brand tattoo have pics of it?  I was thinkin of gettin one also.. that'll be crazy to see a group of people with the brand on them...

No i dont have a picture yet but Ill take one and put it in here so you can see :)

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
My friend recently got his first tattoo.. and now he's all obsessed with tattooing and is offering to pay for me to get one. So I'm going to get the brand tattoed on me. I'm not quite sure where I want it.. I think I might get it on the right side of my upper back.. just to be original. Plus that way it'll be visibal when I'm wearing a wife beater.

I'm not quite sure how I want it to be.. I definatly want it to be bold.. so it doesn't look like I just drew it with a pen. I want it to really stand out. Size-wise I think I'll get it a tiny bit bigger then they are in berserk.. not too much bigger though. Color will be black. As far as shading or outlining or any other details go I still havn't decided.. but I suppose I should hurry up since he wants to take me for it like next week.

I'll post pictures of it as soon as I can.

KazigluBey said:
I wouldn't get one. If I can't create a tattoo from scratch that nobody else could possibly have then it's not worth getting.

word.

But mticknight the tattoos are looking real.

I'm thinking about the brand too, but I think I'm just gonna make my own..

DarkDragoon said:
My friend recently got his first tattoo.. and now he's all obsessed with tattooing and is offering to pay for me to get one. So I'm going to get the brand tattoed on me. I'm not quite sure where I want it.. I think I might get it on the right side of my upper back.. just to be original. Plus that way it'll be visibal when I'm wearing a wife beater.

I'm not quite sure how I want it to be.. I definatly want it to be bold.. so it doesn't look like I just drew it with a pen. I want it to really stand out. Size-wise I think I'll get it a tiny bit bigger then they are in berserk.. not too much bigger though. Color will be black. As far as shading or outlining or any other details go I still havn't decided.. but I suppose I should hurry up since he wants to take me for it like next week.

I'll post pictures of it as soon as I can.
Yeh mine is black and it is a bit bigger than guts's. I just got it to look like his, it has no other details, but ive seen some with borders and stuff and they looked really cool too.Goodluck with it and dont worry it dosen't hurt as bad as some people make out...it does hurt but is bearable :) Ill put a picture up soon of mine :)

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Yeah I might get a border but I'm really not sure if I should.. or what color the border should be. I think I'm going to get it shaded though.. so it looks like its actually sunken into my skin.

Okay I've just decided to get this brand as my first tattoo... So I can get the feeling of it, you know, before getting something big and fancy...

but yea, what do I do first? Do I bring a pic of it to the shop or what? thanks in advance.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
Yeah just find a picture of the brand that's as close to what you want as possible. If the picture isn't exactly what you want (since there are quite a few different variations of the brand) just describe to him what you want different about it.. tattoo artists are easy to communicate your ideas with.
Brand03.jpg

This is the image I'm going to bring I think.. I'll just tell him that I want it black and solid instead of red and full of the holes n stuff.. and no dripping blood.

EDIT:
Okay now I need some people's opinions. I found this picture of the brand:

Brand04.gif
Brand05.jpg

and I really like it. Should I go with this one or the first one? Keep in mind the the first one would be solid and more symmetrical then it is pictured. It also wouldn't have the blood.

Watch out, if you are branded fate ties you to the gods hand, and like all who are involved with them, the hellish vortex in Volume 3 will be your fate. muhahahaha :p

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
I am going to laugh when I walk down the street and see an entire convention of hambeasts with the ><> symbol branded on their necks.

Well, I might not even remember by then since I dont see Berserk conventions becoming as popular as even, say, furry conventions. My god.

Speaking of which, how long do you think Miura integrates a shitty cat-girl nekojin into his comic? (I am kidding guys! Miura is doing a great job, we just need to lighten up about this stuff though, some people get all defensive about Berserk, as if it's their religion. Well... it's good, but not good enough to make a religion based on. Then again, L. Ron Hubbard made a religion based on his shitty BATTLEFIELD FECES book) Tangeant. Misuse of parantheses. Oh well. Here's an elipsis...

im gettin branded soon. gonna have a big one on my arm. Not cos im a huge berserk fan but i like symbols and the brand is a cool lookin one like the homunculus tat from FMA.

also i kinda agree with the whole "tattoos represent spirituality and yourself" thing, a mate of mine wants totally original tats but thing is im a shallow pop culture junkie whore....nah but really its not a spiritual thing for me its a way of life thing for me.

DarkDragoon

Kuro no mahoutsukai
I got branded.

Woohoo. I got the brand tattood on my back tonight. Big, bold and sexy. And I'm drunk. Great night. I'll post pictures of it as soon as I can. It's on the upper right of my back.. wooooooo.

Top Bottom