Berserk/Vagabond in 3D

Sweet stuff, man. I would REALLY like to see a Guts 3D model with the Berserker armor on. I hope you do that.

thanks everyone I'm glad that you like it so far and that stamp is awesome Aazealh haha :ganishka:
About Guts and the berserker armor, I always consider making him and he will show up eventually, for now I'll look in your thread cryo :guts:

Ill try updating as much as possible and not disappear for a year hehe.

Had some time to spare today and holiday is just around the corner so I'm gonna see if I can finish at least one Berserk Character.
Here is a work in progress of Mozgus :schnoz:

I recently acquired a lot of time on my hands (lost my job) but atleast it means I can go back and do some more Berserk fun :troll:

For some reason I had a lot of trouble trying to get Mozgus right, so I started on yet another character, here's Daiba

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Wow, I have to echo Aaz and Walter, that looks perfect. Great job, man! :serpico:

Sorry to hear about you losing your job, though.

Spectacular work. The Daiba one is very well done. The Mozgus one too, though what kind of trouble did you had with Mozgus, Asic? I'd imagine he'd be easier than Daiba.

thanks I'm glad you guys like it :serpico:. He still needs a lot of refinement and all but it was really fun doing him for some reason.

I started using the Daiba figure that came with 20th anniversary as reference. I can't recommend doing that, it's so inaccurate it's a crime

Shadowkin said:
what kind of trouble did you had with Mozgus, Asic? I'd imagine he'd be easier than Daiba.

Mozgus almost has a different face in each panel, and the base model i started with can't really support his strange features, for instance when his mouth looks like a square.

Who is that hiding under the mistletoe!

:schnoz:

After seeing Grail's hilarious image of Secret Schnoz I wanted to make a quick 3d sketch. More updates later on.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I love it!

Special request, could you put him in a suit like the drawing I did here? http://skullknight.net/forum/oekaki/pictures/13.jpg

hehe I'll see if I can put him in that little suit once the naked Schnoz is done, we need a spin off series with him :ganishka:

Btw does Schnoz have a butt? I cannot recall if Miura ever drew him from behind.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I just had to clean the spit off my screen after seeing that last post. Asic, you're a master. I have a feeling that this image is going to become the "butt" of a lot of jokes in this forum's future. :troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
asic said:
hehe I'll see if I can put him in that little suit once the naked Schnoz is done, we need a spin off series with him :ganishka:

Btw does Schnoz have a butt? I cannot recall if Miura ever drew him from behind.

schnoz-ass.gif

Top Bottom