Big newbie questions about Berserk

Status
Not open for further replies.
??? Hi all I am a new Berserk Fan I just Saw the anime a week ago and it still gets me WILL THERE BE ANOTHER ANIME COMING OUT SOON !!!! ??? ??? ??? I mean will there be Berserk 2 or something ??? and about the Manga comics where can i buy them from the internet ?? also about the Berserk game i have played it , it was gooooood but the problem was that the sub-titles are in Japanese , not that i want the game to be in english (you know some anime voice acts are ??? ??? you know) but i want it in japanese but the subtitles in english Can i do that ????? Please help!

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
THERE IS A SEARCH BUTTON!!!! >:(
Please use it. ;)
If you do not know of it's location(on the top of the page) Then click Here.

Devil666Reaper said:
??? Hi all I am a new Berserk Fan I just Saw the anime a week ago and it still gets me WILL THERE BE ANOTHER ANIME COMING OUT SOON !!!! ??? ??? ??? I mean will there be Berserk 2 or something ???
NO
and about the Manga comics where can i buy them from the internet ??
http://www.sasugabooks.com/
http://www.nippon-export.com/catalog/
also about the Berserk game i have played it , it was gooooood but the problem was that the sub-titles are in Japanese , not that i want the game to be in english (you know some anime voice acts are ??? ??? you know) but i want it in japanese but the subtitles in english Can i do that ????? Please help!
No.

The series is basically the first 50 pages of one and then 3 through 13. It misses key characters in the later storyline so it would also be hard to make the second without adding the parts ommited by the first. Oh in case you were wondering the PS2 Berserk game isn't coming state side but Aazealh-san said he would do a summary (when he has time).

Have you read any of the manga?

Thanks
2nd Q: i did not read the Manga but i was wondering What was that Behlit Wich Gutsu got from the snake dude in the first Anime episode i mean isn't the Behlit the eye or the egg of god?? is he going to be like griffith??

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Devil666Reaper said:
2nd Q: i did not read the Manga but i was wondering What was that Behlit Wich Guts got from the snake dude in the first Anime episode i mean isn't the Behlit the eye or the egg of god?? is he going to be like griffith??

No, a beherit isn't the eye/egg of God. Guts isn't going to be like Griffith. You should read the manga if you want to know more about this, you can also check the Berserk Encyclopedia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom