Buying the Manga (Japanese, physicals)

Hi everyone,

I'm about to begin purchasing my Japanese physical collection and just wanted make sure that it's actually supporting Miura. I have heard some of them don't :sad:

From what i've found, for me the best place for buying for new volumes in Japanese (alongside shipping cost) is cdjapan

Thank you~

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Bunny, that's great to hear. Beyond supporting the series' sales, those volumes are really pristine in quality, and there's something special about seeing the original in print.

CDJapan is a cornerstone service for all kinds of imported products. Amazon Japan is also a decent option. But before you go the online route, I'd look into local Japanese bookstores. If you happen to live near one, it could save you quite a bit on the overseas shipping required of online retailers.

Hey Bunny, that's great to hear. Beyond supporting the series' sales, those volumes are really pristine in quality, and there's something special about seeing the original in print.

CDJapan is a cornerstone service for all kinds of imported products. Amazon Japan is also a decent option. But before you go the online route, I'd look into local Japanese bookstores. If you happen to live near one, it could save you quite a bit on the overseas shipping required of online retailers.
Ah perfect, thank you so much Walter!

I think that's a good idea, I will take your advice and have a look around first. And now at least I know if I get impatient I have a legitimate backup with those online stores :iva:

Top Bottom