Casca with a brain

Re: Caska With A Brain

what if when she is cured she gets a new person inside her,

like a new soul if you will, not caska anymore,

what if it was like......  vargas  :eek:

or corkus  :-X,

just a thought,

it would be weird if she was a whole different person dont you think? ???

- c  8)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

10-4 said:

just a thought,

it would be weird if she was a whole different person dont you think? ???

- c  8)

Corkus caska... wtf. Is that even possible? If she is cured doesnt that mean she gets HER memory back?

that was just a thought, calm down man!  :(,

what if somehow she was possesed by like an evil corkus spirit wanting to kill guts,

what better way than to get inside his chick eh?

no pun intended  ;D

- c

Judo

Midlands finest

10-4 said:
just a thought,

go on... so that we can change the title of the thread from "Casca with a brain" into "sk-net-users without a brain" !

Posted by: Judo
(insert foot into mouth): go on... so that we can change the title of the thread from "Casca with a brain" into "sk-net-users without a brain" !

this is speculation nation ya know,

i was just "speculating" that what if a demon spirit,

corkus as an example, took over her body to get to guts,

she does have the sacrifice brand and all ya know  >:(

i cant believe there actually is a person who wants to be electrofruit part 2,

and get destroyed, but i wont do it here, those people, like judo, belong in the dumpster section,

oh well, dont hate the playa, hate the game  ;D

- c 8)

Judo

Midlands finest

well, I know what speculation means, thanx for the advice.
But your speculation was one of the most pointless ones i've ever read... also it was the start-shot for a row of meanless spam-posts.
Evil spirits don't have any memory of their former life(as said in vol.18), so even if Casca would be posessed by Corcas or anybody else we know, she or Guts whouldn't be able to figure out that it's their former comrade. Besides the fact that Corcus' spirit won't have any memories of his anger against guts.

don`t take my first post too personal...

heh ;D,

thats quite alright, i dont take anything on here personal :D,

this is a message board,

i just dont like my specualtion being destroyed for no reason,

yeah, it probably wont happen, but it was just an interesting thought i had,

at least youre intelligent enough to explain yourself,

so youre fine in my book 8),

-c  :)

Maybe Griffith and Guts will begin their fight when Caska is still insane. And then it'll be revealed that they're standing on the same hill they were on when Guts innitially left the Hawks. Then as soon as they're about to start Caska remembers when this happened before, and suddenly she gets her memory back. Then she'll scream "No! Stop!" and Guts will be momentarilly distracted at which time Griffith will stab him in the chest.

Worst case scenario of course ;D

Exosus said:
Maybe Griffith and Guts will begin their fight when Caska is still insane.  And then it'll be revealed that they're standing on the same hill they were on when Guts innitially left the Hawks.  Then as soon as they're about to start Caska remembers when this happened before, and suddenly she gets her memory back.  Then she'll scream "No! Stop!" and Guts will be momentarilly distracted at which time Griffith will stab him in the chest.

Worst case scenario of course  ;D

I dont see this coming, Guts would be standing on the hillside calmly and prepare to fight with Griff, he moment he see Griff i am quite sure he will go berserk... Maybe Caska will suddenly scream "NO!" when Guts stab Griffith with his DS?

Best case scenario of course ;D

well smith,

that seems like a good scenario,

but would caska be yelling "NO!!!!" because guts would be killing griffith,

or because Berserk is over and shes out of a job  ???

just a thought  ;D

- c  ;)

10-4 said:
but would caska be yelling "NO!!!!" because guts would be killing griffith,
or because Berserk is over and shes out of a job  ???
- c  ;)

She still loves Griffith

Smith said:
She still loves Griffith

To be honest Caska was hardly my favourite in the story, all her crying annoyed me at times but I still liked her as a character. If she tries to protect Griffith after all of this though I will lose all respect for her as a character.

She may very well regain her memory just like that.....it does not necessarily have to be a slow process. She already remembered who Guts was for a brief period in the Dreamcast game, and let's not forget that in one of the more recent volumes (I forget which) she does remember how to swordfight and kills those guys who were trying to rape her. So if she is in another situation where her life depends on it she may remember other things too.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.

Skull Knight said:
and let's not forget that in one of the more recent volumes (I forget which) she does remember how to swordfight and kills those guys who were trying to rape her.  So if she is in another situation where her life depends on it she may remember other things too.

That scene where she kills the three men who try to rape her was more physical instinct in my opinion. Her body still remembered how to fight, but that doesn't mean her mind will remember her past. After fighting nearly your entire life, your body isn't going to forget how to defend itself so easily, even if your mind doesn't remember who you are.

Yup, that's it, mixed with a "Monster-Massacre-Rape-Flashback" and she fights like back in the good ol' days.

Miyu

akikaze said:
Yup, that's it, mixed with a "Monster-Massacre-Rape-Flashback" and she fights like back in the good ol' days.

It would be horrible if the only way that Caska could remember her past is to fully relive or remember the events of the eclipse. So far, we've only seen her recall flashes of those events, but just those flashes alone aren't enough to knock her memory back on track. Let's just hope that if she regains her sanity, she'll get it back with ease by magic or medicine and not through stress.

My little sentence there refers to the moment that made her kill those bandits. She went amok because she had that flashback of the eclipse, caused by those guys who tried to rape her.
Anyway, I agree with you.

Miyu said:
It would be horrible if the only way that Caska could remember her past is to fully relive or remember the events of the eclipse.  So far, we've only seen her recall flashes of those events, but just those flashes alone aren't enough to knock her memory back on track.  Let's just hope that if she regains her sanity, she'll get it back with ease by magic or medicine and not through stress.

I agree, but SK say it may be something she doesnt want... Right now i am still wondering why is that so, is staying insane so good?

Miyu

Smith said:
I agree, but SK say it may be something she doesnt want... Right now i am still wondering why is that so, is staying insane so good?

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Miyu said:
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Maybe, but her life hasn't been that good since the Eclipse so how much is there really to lose? It is said that the first step to dealing with post traumatic stress disorder is often to confront and accept what you have locked away in your mind... hopefully magic can speed the process things up.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

Well, looking back at Caska's rape at the Eclipse, it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if she had orgasmed during it. It has been known to happen in some rape cases, and further adds another large amount of psychological trauma. Giving Caska all the more reason to stay crazy.

Miyu said:
Let's just hope that if she regains her sanity, she'll get it back with ease by magic or medicine and not through stress.
Even regaining her sanity would cause a severe amount of stress. She lost her mind because the events were so traumatic. I think she's going to have to recall the Eclipse before she can be sane again.

Like Sparnage said, she has to accept what happened, and then...well, I doubt she will react like Guts (Acceptance -> Hate -> Rage) and develop an own Beast, maybe she even tries to kill herself...
I'm getting more and more curious about this.

it would be interesting if she got her own beast :D,

but short lived  :(,

she would go crazy and attack guts,

then he would go Berserk  >:(,

i dont think that will happen,

i think she might run away because shes confused,

then the spirits and demons will follow and attack,

either she will die in guts's arms, or help him destroy the godhand,

just my thoughts  :)

- c

Top Bottom