Chat Room - Now Open

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
i don't know if its always been there or not, but the smilies are pretty cool.

We had disabled them at first because they can slow down older computers, but since they're fun we restored them during the last upgrade.

Aazealh said:
We had disabled them at first because they can slow down older computers, but since they're fun we restored them during the last upgrade.
oh ok. thats pretty cool

can you guys make your own personal smilies?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
can you guys make your own personal smilies?

I think it's possible yeah, you can customize almost everything in that chat. Don't expect me to make new smilies for it though.

R

-rob-

WHAT HAPPENED TO APOSTLE01? I just went to chat with him and nobody was home. :'(

TheRedShadow

Don't turn around.
The Chatroom

Is it just me or is the chatroom rarely used? I'm on this site ALOT(kinda my job to do internet stuff, and game tester. I got lucky) Back to the point, I never see anyone in the chatroom. Any reasons?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re: The Chatroom

TheRedShadow said:
Is it just me or is the chatroom rarely used? I'm on this site ALOT(kinda my job to do internet stuff, and game tester. I got lucky) Back to the point, I never see anyone in the chatroom. Any reasons?
No one's ever in the chatroom because no one's ever in the chatroom. :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

TheRedShadow said:
*falls down in SHEER amazement* I am BLINDED by your WISDOM, O bearded one! *bows down* :serpico:
Well, I'm actually being serious.

For instance, why aren't YOU in the chatroom right now? Its emptiness perpetuates itself.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Yeah, people come into the chatroom when they see someone is already in. The first in makes the biggest effort, after that it's only a matter of time before more join.

The chatroom isn't meant to be packed 24/7 anyway, it's there for punctual use. Sometimes it's empty, sometimes there's an average of 6 people in all day long. And believe me, when there are 10+ people in it gets messy.

TheRedShadow

Don't turn around.
Point taken. Then again, I was in it yesterday for a while, nobody showed up. It's no big deal to me, I was curious "What" its purpous was other that general chat and a social room, such as: Quick posting or the like?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Like much of the board, the chatroom's activity fluctuates proportionately to episode releases. It'll get crowded by the end of the week.

PS: And if you check it right now, there are four of us chatting away.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Walter said:
Like much of the board, the chatroom's activity fluctuates proportionately to episode releases.  It'll get crowded by the end of the week.

PS: And if you check it right now, there are four of us chatting away.

And one of them is me! :carcus:

I finally had some extra time, so I decided to go in and chat away with some of you fine people, but alas, it was empty. :judo:

I'll guess I'll try again in a little while. :guts:

- C

Fellow SK.neters, report to the chat room, I repeat all SK members, to the chat room! There are 12 users on right now, and we should all assemble in the chat room.

pippin22, Darkadien Zurel, Wereallmad, Grunbeld, handsome rakshas, Mista_B, Tirade, yota821, CnC, korkor, Geburah san

ASSEMBLE IN THE CHAT ROOM! ALL USERS ASSEMBLE IN THE CHAT ROOM!

It is a waste damn it! Assemble!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Grunbeld said:
I feel bad for the admins using their precious time to make that thing. No one goes on.

People will go to the chatroom when they'll feel like it. It was never meant to be packed 24/7. Now please stop posting in this thread if you don't have anything special to say.

Righty-right, Aazealh. It's just that it is very rare for someone else to be in there, and I was trying to get an assembly going, sorry if I bothered.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tj-Sama said:
Forgive my newbiness, but how do you get to the chat room? >_<"

Look at the top of the page. Above the boards but below the greetings. You'll see 6 options: Home | Search | Profile | Chat | Draw | Logout.

Alternatively, here's a link to it.

Stream

Inousha
...since tonight I managed to fall asleep three times while being in chat room here, it really shouldn't be weird that I dreamt being on SK chat, right? :troll:

had to share this, twas so funny :serpico:

And no, people in the chatroom were not boring.. It's just my nasty habit to lay sleepy by the computer during the small hours :???:

Top Bottom