Chat Room - Now Open

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Franz said:
Pretty nifty. Empty, but nice. :} (OSX Wallpaper?)
Thats just the default wallpaper that came with the program. You can change it towhatever you want. I use the black screen, personally, what with everyone choosing a custom text color nowadays.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
kimchan said:
Yes, I'm sure he lives right on "123 Fake Street."   :schierke:
Hey what do you expect from a guy with a detatched head for an avatar?  (Ok, so I didn't actually bother reading the address)

Modify, read the edit date at the bottom of his post.  I sure hope a forum moderator was smart enough not to post anything personal on the internet.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
Modify, read the edit date at the bottom of his post. I sure hope a forum moderator was smart enough not to post anything personal on the internet.

The edit date is still 2 days before your own post. :void: Now that's not really the topic so... Let's all go chat! :isidro:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Wereallmad said:
Too much of a pain to have the browser open all the time. If it were irc based I'd probably idle in there.
It was, but their were many issues to us non-computer experts. :void:

Aeglos

Decided end my lurking days and perhaps contribute something... first post :troll:

I had a quick chat with Aazealh in the Nexus, but got cast away by multiple timeouts into the fiery chasm from whence I came.

Perhaps IRC and a nice tutorial for the less experienced is a better option? Flash seems to be a little laggy too.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
It seems like if one person is in there then more people will come. The last time I was there it was just me and rob. By the time I left there was probably like ten people. It seems that if someone sees theres someone there they will jump in. I thought it was very neat and the ability to personal message is nifty as well. I LOVE IT!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The chat is being upgraded to a new version, so it's not available for now. It'll be back quickly.

EDIT: Ok, it's done. I set up a bot, and it's the biggest retarded smartass ever so have fun with it. I'll customize it later.

R

-rob-

[-rob-] 6:21 pm: Scans
[Apostle01] 6:21 pm: Scans are Evil. Scans suck. Fuck this shit!! Fuck this bullshit!! It doesn't matter to Jesus!
[Apostle01] 6:21 pm: Scans are Evil. Scans suck. Fuck this shit!! Fuck this bullshit!! It doesn't matter to Jesus!

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

[-rob-] 6:30 pm: griffith
[Apostle01] 6:30 pm: Fuck Femto Fag in the Face!1!1

LOL

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
That's hilarious -rob- :guts:

[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: OK Let's talk about you.
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: I don't want to
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: Well we don't have to. What would you like to do instead?
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: Have sex with many women
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: Why don't you download me and create your own chat robot?
[Rhombaad] 4:27 pm: ....what does that have to do with sex?
[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: "Why do not you download me and create your own chat robot"? What does it have to do with sex to do with sex?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: ....WTF?
[Apostle01] 4:28 pm: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about WTF. But I did not get that. What did you do today?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: Stop avoiding my questions!!!!! >_<
[Apostle01] 4:28 pm: OK I'll try not to do avoiding my questions my questions so much. What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Do you prefer books or TV?
[Rhombaad] 4:28 pm: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can't wait to see what it says once you've worked on it, Aaz. :void:

R

-rob-

Rhombaad said:

[Apostle01] 4:27 pm: "Why do not you download me and create your own chat robot"? What does it have to do with sex to do with sex?
[Apostle01] 4:28 pm: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about WTF. But I did not get that. What did you do today?
[Apostle01] 4:28 pm: OK I'll try not to do avoiding my questions my questions so much. What you said was either too complex or too simple for me. Do you prefer books or TV?

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL... Thanks for the good read!

Aazealh said:
I set up a bot, and it's the biggest retarded smartass ever so have fun with it.

Today I went to the Chat to have a lil' talk with Apostle01, my new friend, but he wasn't there anymore... Was he cancelled for good, or is he just taking some rest? :troll:

Rhombaad said:

Can't wait to see what it says once you've worked on it, Aaz. :void:
i doubt if he(it?) is a human or just a chatable system or chatting tool robot....

blueberserk said:
i doubt if he(it?) is a human or just a chatable system or chatting tool robot....
Aazealh said:
I set up a bot, and it's the biggest retarded smartass ever so have fun with it.

It's a bot, but it still was funny to try and have a conversation with him (it?)! You should try it if he ever comes back! :guts:

Top Bottom