CnColors

CnC

Ad Oculos
Thanks Aaz, for compiling all these wayward threads...

Hey guys and gals, figured it was about time I tried my hand at the recolors again (its been a while). Anyway, not too much setup needed here, Photoshop'd off and on for the past week. Total time was a few hours.

Thanks Aaz for the patience in critiquing this along the way.

Berserk_Daka.jpg

Daka​

Heres a LINK to a larger version.
Thanks for viewing

Here's a link to an older thread I did about an animated coloring.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: CnColors - Daka

CnC said:
Thanks Aaz for the patience in critiquing this along the way.

No problem, and I must reiterate that I like it a lot. Great job man, it kicks ass. :SK:

Beautifully eerie. The contrast between the yellow/faded ship with the dark color and shape of the daka = :isidro:

Also like how everything besides the daka and the ship blend together.

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ

It looks wonderful CnC! I would give it an "Ed Approved" seal, but i don't even have one.^^'

Though, as a minor nitpick: i thought that the lower part was a tad bit too dark at first but after looking at it for a while it sure fits the overall mood..well, that wasn't really criticism at all, heh^^

CnC

Ad Oculos

[quote author=C/fuxberg/spikeyhairedcadet/SimplyEd/JhotObs/Woland/Rhombaad/Aaz ]
(all your posts)
[/quote]

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it!

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

Beautiful. Absloutly amazing CnC! This has been my favorite piece of art from the manga in a long time. It makes me happy to see someone color it awesomely!
Good job!

very nice

i guess im going to quit on mine now since yours is way better than i think i could of done

CnC

Ad Oculos

[quote author=redria/handsome rakshas/rick][/quote]

Thanks guys. I'm flattered.

This marks my 1000th post on this forum. Its been a hell of a ride. I had originally intended to do a more finished piece to mark the occasion but time constraints forbid me to get one done in time. So I did a quicker doodle and submit a formal I.O.U to get something more done sometime in the near future. Which puella knows can be a long time... :troll:

Berserk_Rakshas.jpg

Rakshas - simplified​

Here's to the next 1000! :guts:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler

Congratulations on the 1000th post, CnC! As for the picture, a very nice fanart of Rakshas to mark the occasion. Again, cheers on making it to the Vortex! :guts:

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ

Yup, congratulations CnC! Wow, 1000 posts...that's quite a lot. Actually i think i may never reach such heights..i'm just glad i somehow made it to the interstice.^^

That's a pretty cool "doodle" there, keep up the good work because i'm expecting more of that sort now! :carcus:

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!

Cnc! You continue to impress and excite me with your art and this one takes the cake! Congratulations on your 1000th post, and here'e to (at least) a thousand more!
You are a good man!

Love,
Handsome Rakshas

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head

That pwns my sad little work in progress. The fire is fantastic, but some of the Daka look a bit too blurry.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight

Holy crap, that's gorgeous! The fog and smoke and fire effects are all great, it looks murky and frightening just as it should. Nice Rakshas too. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos

Thanks for all the encouragement, guys and gals.

I'll try and produce some more material, time permitting.
Thanks again.

Top Bottom