CnColors

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Very nice. The sooner you put out that tutorial, the sooner I can get to working to that kind of level. Good job!

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aazealh said:
You mean this tutorial? It's been out for a while man, and I don't think CnC's planning on making another one for now. :SK:

Yea, considering the schedule I don't have any real plans for another tutorial.
However I'd be happy to answer any questions.

I've been meaning to create a tutorial sticky at the top of this forum (so submit your questions). I'll get around to it eventually :guts:

SlimJ87D said:
Amazing! Were you the one that did the berserk armor? When Guts first unleashed it? that's my favorite background!

I like that one too. But, no, it isn't mine.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Ok, 1500 hit. Picture's due.

This one was provided by SlimJ87D. It required cleaning up the page break and I went ahead and removed the speech bubbles.
Enjoy.

guts_and_casca.jpg

Guts and Casca​

Wide: (whole page)
1920*1015
Square: (the large panel only)
1280*1024

Cool. I like the lighting effects alot. That's your favorite thing to work on, the lighting, yes? :guts:

- C

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
if you could enlarge just the third panel to wallpaper size (not that I don't like the other two, but imo pages don't look to great as wallpapers) I would drool :guts:

Looking forward to the next piece!

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Very nice. I love the colors. The lighting is fantastic, even if they're in a cave in that scene :troll:.

IsolatioN

Last Soldier Standing
Yes! Thanks a bunch CnC, loving the wallpapers. I had a friend come over today and he said that my new PC wallpaper was "totally kickass" :guts:

Rege

Looking for MY sparkles...
Absolutely fantastic ! So many new wallpapers ;)

Have you considered colouring the picture where Griffith and Guts stand ready to duel ? I haven't seen any wallpapers/coloured versions of that, but I think that it would be a great addition to the coloured wonders you create.

Top Bottom