coloring request

Woraug

A credit to dementia
I'm seeing everyone elses manga acatars all colored up prim and pretty, and I'm jealous. :p and I don't yet know how to color one for myself. So if anyone can be so generous as to color my avatar for me, I'de be ever so grateful :)

http://www.hostmysig.com/data/woraug/nosferatu_zodd.jpeg

Franz

It's a dolphin.
If i knew wtf that spot i left white is...i'd do a better job. is it a wing? background?

And yeah as i said, this is a quick (shitty) job
asdff.jpg

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
Looks like a wing too me, so thats what im going to color it as ;D anyway i'll get a colored verison too you as soon as i can.

EDIT: it's not a wing, it's his horn with coulds of dust behind him.

Franz

It's a dolphin.
You sure? That looks reeeeally huge for his horn, like it'd take up the entire site of his head...

Woraug

A credit to dementia
Naw, that part is like a swoosh line, that scene is from V22 Ch4 Pg 80, when Zodd flips Guts into the air using his horn. And, isn't Zodd more of a reddish brown rather than a plain brown?

Woraug

A credit to dementia
Perfect! Thats awesome! Many many thanks ^_^

Is it alright if I leech off of you for a few days? I can't upload anything to my hostings service, they're "making upgrades"

Franz

It's a dolphin.
Sure, just send me a PM when you've uploaded it onto your server, otherwise you might find a disturbing image as your avatar ;)

Animegirl^_^

have a wonderfull day
Franz said:
You sure? That looks reeeeally huge for his horn, like it'd take up the entire site of his head...
you might be right,
By the way woraug i made the avatar, but i can see you have one now, i couldn't find a site to upload it, i made 2 one with your name and one just normall

Top Bottom