Colour Berserk Project

Tenchu

Time for your come-up-ins.
Hello every one, I have begun the massive quest of colouring every berserk manga from one till the end.  I am currently doing vol. 4 since I didn't have the first 3 at the begining, in any case it will be a while before I finish vol. 4.  After which I will start vol. 1 to 3. I am not all talk and no show, I believe in leading by example.  So if you go to the link, you will see that I put up a new coloured page almost every day. Also I have put up a quick tutorial on how to get the scanned images all set up for colouring, assuming you are using adobephoto shop 5 and up. Lastly I have a colour chart that I am constantly updating with all of the colours of the main and sub important characters, that way their colours all are the same and consistant through out the whole manga series. And now for the link I mentioned,

http://killx3.keenspace.com/BerserkColourProject.html

If you would like to help but are worried you have the skill it takes to colour.  No problem I can set you up with all the tools, and all you to do is the easy but time consuming stuff(shading, lighting and special effect are also time consuming btw) such as just having to fill the page with the base colour.  If you can colour inside the lines, paint by numbers(colours really), and can spare some 2 hours a day(ok, 1 hour a day, hell I'll even take 30 min) then that would be of great help in speeding up the completion of this project.

You can get a hold of me either via my emial: ipitythef00@hotmail.com  or get me on aim my handle there is Tenchumaru21 or if you like you can just Private Message me here.

Good news I seem to have two people who are willing to help. But who knows, I hope they follow through with their promises. Ill let everyone know how it turns out.

Tenchu

Time for your come-up-ins.
im back in action as i have been working like a dog at work, a bunch of coloured images will be up on sunday.

later

James_A

Gatsu Wannabe
I'd definately like you help with your project, all i need is a starting place :p Give me a PM, my yahoo id is "archive_ftp". Or you can just post a message here.

Thats an awesome task for someone to undertake, good luck and progress. Everything in Berserk plays an important part, start where you what Tenchu, i know i'll enjoy the end result.

Tenchu. I'm the guy who contacted you a while ago...

I wanted to help then.

But I'm sort of falling back in that vision. There's one big point about the whole project. There are SO many images (thousands) to color (even if there are a lot color-people on it)...

So, I don't know if I still wanna join. I'ts so huge...

Top Bottom