Could this happen?

In Volume 24, the old witch talks to Guts about the Behelit that he's had since volume 1 or 2 around that... then Puck interferes and says that he found it and stuff...

I know the old witch says that the behelit won't do anything if it doesn't "really belong to you".. something along those lines... but could it happen?

Could Guts actually wish for something and the behelit would summon the God Hands?

Or better yet...

Could PUCK wish for something and could the behelit summon the god hands? lol.

Puck would be a awesome apostle!
 
P

psymont

Guest
i am betting that farneze is going to turn coat and send everyone up in smoke
 
T

temporary

Guest
Mokred2 said:
i think only humans can become apostle.
I agree too, I think that Gatsu can't coz he a sacrifice and puck is too stupid to really wish for anything.
 
P

psymont

Guest
that particular behelit was meant for the count .... the count chose not to use it .... so maybe it wasnt meant for the count .... ahhch, i still think its going to farneze .... this has become a post with absolutely no insight .... :-X
 

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
psymont said:
that particular behelit was meant for the count .... the count chose not to use it .... so maybe it wasnt meant for the count .... ahhch, i still think its going to farneze .... this has become a post with absolutely no insight .... :-X
The count did use the beherith two times:the first time he sacrificed his wife(that is how he became an apostle) . He did use it also the second time (notice how it did return to him when he needed it most, thanks to Guts)to summon the godhand but he did refuse to sacrifice Theresia so damning himself.

I think that there is little doubt about the fact that the count was the original owner of the beherith. It remains to be seen if the beherith can have a second owner if and when the original buy the farm. Apparently it seems so but it has to be proven yet.
 
P

psymont

Guest
i thought red behelits made you a godhand and green ones made you an apostle .... was the counts behelit green? .... how can a behelit be used twice? .... the godhand were offering to make him a godhand right? .... if that is the case, do behelits change color? ..... "ballsack" from the DC game had a red one and he only became an apostle right? .... or did he become a godhand? .... if he did become a godhand and was beaten by guts, then guts has the ability to kill godhands ..... maybe im wrong about the colors and their effects .... if so please tell me
 
Wow I think we need some clarification.. anyone know the jissst of all this behelit talk? I would like to know what colors do what...

and another question I've been confused about.. how are behelits born? how do they die? do they even get destroyed or are they just recycled over and over based on destiny... oh my so confusing

??? ??? ???
 

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
So only humans can use it... and it will only work for those it belongs too.. Gutzs is the sacrificed, so it rules him out.. Caska is... not in the best condition. Serpico, Farnese or Isidro would be the likely contestants... but of course the don't own it.. the possibilites are not easy to back up.
 

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
The apostle seems to draw its power from Idea in some manner.
Elves are kinda like a elementaly opposed to Idea. I don't think an ELF could become an apostle. That doesn't mean it is limited to humans though.
 

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Walter said:
Mokred2 said:
i think only humans can become apostle.
There is utterly no confirmation or denial of this. Why assume?
It's natural to assume only humans b/c that's all we've seen use the behelits. But you're right there's no solid evidence leaning in either direction.
 

ShinHell9

Who wants to eat my meat?
psymont said:
i thought red behelits made you a godhand and green ones made you an apostle .... was the counts behelit green? .... how can a behelit be used twice? .... the godhand were offering to make him a godhand right? .... if that is the case, do behelits change color? ..... "ballsack" from the DC game had a red one and he only became an apostle right? .... or did he become a godhand? .... if he did become a godhand and was beaten by guts, then guts has the ability to kill godhands ..... maybe im wrong about the colors and their effects .... if so please tell me
ummm no the beherit used by ballzack was blue, however it was not originally his, that little boy had it...don't you need a large sacrifice to become a godhand though?
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
You need to click on the link in the upper right corner of the post you want to quote Mokred.

Balzac wasn't proposed to become a godhand member, just an apostle, his beherit was blue (should have been green). Like Shinhell9 said Balzac used the same beherit than the mandragora boy, Rita brought it to him without knowing.
 
P

psymont

Guest
ah .... i see

say, dont you think that they would make great x-mas tree orniments?
 
Gutzs said:
Gutzs is the sacrificed, so it rules him out..
Being sacrificed doesn't necesarily mean you cant use the beherit. The Beherit Apostle sacrificed himself along with the world.

But I do agree that the Beherit is not meant for Gutz.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Saiki said:
Gutzs said:
Gutzs is the sacrificed, so it rules him out..
Being sacrificed doesn't necesarily mean you cant use the beherit. The Beherit Apostle sacrificed himself along with the world.

But I do agree that the Beherit is not meant for Gutz.
Being already sacrificed when using the beherit and sacrificing yourself while using it isn't the same, the beherit-apostle wasn't sacrificed when he used it, do you see what i mean ?

Btw, I'm sure Puella has something to say about this ;)
 
P

psymont

Guest
Aazealh said:
Btw, I'm sure Puella has something to say about this ;)
guess not

anyway, i would love to see guts get the artilery of the behelit in his corner, but who would he sacrifice? i dont think anyone in his party is a worthy sacrifice .... farneze(no), isidro(no), puck(no), serpico(no), the witch(no), casca(already designated for sacrifice, and we all know that once a sacrifice has been made it cant be used again. ie: when the count wanted to sacrifice guts in volume 3)
 
Top Bottom