Dark Horse Releases

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Vol. 34 is up for pre-order on Dark Horse's website.
Yeah, Aug. 25 confirmed. Too bad the wait is so long. I wonder if the delay is because of some licensing acquisition/paperwork nonsense. Maybe I'll email DH and ask.

Not that this endorsement is even necessary, but I was just looking through my Japanese vol 34 this morning by coincidence -- what an amazing volume. It's quickly become one of my favorites. The artwork alone is just breathtaking when seen in volume format.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
Not that this endorsement is even necessary, but I was just looking through my Japanese vol 34 this morning by coincidence -- what an amazing volume. It's quickly become one of my favorites. The artwork alone is just breathtaking when seen in volume format.

Yeah, it's really something. It's one of my favorite volumes, too. :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Dark Horse is running a small contest with the grand prize winner earning a signed copy of DH Berserk vol 1: http://www.darkhorse.com/Contests/146/Manga-Contest

Pretty sweet, I'll be entering.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Wow volume one of Gantz, Blade of the Immortal, Eden and Berserk? Those are some of the best manga series they got. I already own all of those but hey, a signed copy of Berserk? Can't go wrong.

I really hope someone from this forum wins!

I was just about to enter when I noticed the small print - Contest entries only accepted from people living in North America (United States and Canada)

No good for me in England, but good luck to all who have a go!

Death May Die said:
Week 1:
Volume 18

Week 2 (5/13/09)
Volume 1, 24

Week 3 (5/23/09)
Volume 2,3,5

Week 4 (5/28/09)
Volume 6, 29

Week 5 (6/4/2009)
Volume 4,7,8,9

Week 6 (6/13/2009)
Volume 10, 12

WOW Volume 14 has a prototype volume...thingy in it. I never knew how cool!

Week 9 (7/7/2009)
Volume 11,16,17,19,20

UPDATE
Week 15
Volume 13,14,15

Man, it took forever, but I finally closed up my first gap in my collection. I only have one more gap to close and I will just about have them all.

(UPDATE)
Week: ????
Volume 31

UPDATE:
Week: ????.....yep. I have no use for this anymore. :ganishka:
Volume 21

Finally, my source has volumes 21-32, all the ones I need. Even thought I couldn't pick up all of them at once, its nice to know he has them in. I just bought one this week, but soon my collection will be nearly completed. Volume 34 the latest volume in the states?

UPDATE:

Almost there! :void:

Last week I got week got: Volumes 22,23,29

The this week I got: Volumes 25,26,27,29. Took 29 back (Already had it, was suppose to be Volume 28) to get volume 30 today.

So, All I'm missing is 28,32,33, and 34 (When it comes out.)

Aw! Got Volume 32 and 33 today. Two to go!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Death May Die said:
I just ordered my final volume (28) off ebay and then my collection will be complete! Until volume 34 of course! :serpico:

Man after so long, you could almost take a picture posing in front of them or something. :void:

Aazealh said:
Man after so long, you could almost take a picture posing in front of them or something. :void:

I promise as soon as Volume 28 shows up, I'll do just that! :serpico:

UPDATE:

HERE YOU GO, this will have to do for now. I'll do a better one here later, my batteries keep dying. :puck:

Untitled-1copy.jpg

Thanks Guys!

It was a lot of fun collecting all of them. It's nice indeed to have them all, they are definitely a crown jewel to my belongings. Cheers! Now...to continue reading them. I've been dying to read 21-33 without volume holes.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vol 15 was notoriously hard to find for a while, but DH reprinted it a year or so ago, and I assume that fixed the shortage.

Volume 34 has been pushed back until the end of September according to the Darkhorse website: http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/17-005/Berserk-Volume-34-TPB

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Well, they put up a teensy preview of their volume 34 translation.
http://www.darkhorse.com/Books/Previews/17-005?page=0

Can't wait to buy it!

Top Bottom