Death

Will Griffith die or will he Live

• Griffith becomes an actual good king and leads the land to an era of tranquility (no)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I know that I know :)

My post our worse
The ceremony has ended! "Thou art our new extension our new kinsman to wear the mantle of evil the post of darkness speculation nation" :troll: I'm having to much fun with this

And as a majority you people want femto dead
Anyways I guess we can all agree we want to see him suffer in some way.

Anyways I'm just excited to see what femto does next chapter unless it come back to guts and casca which doesnt seem likely but I would like that too.

OMG I got my first karma point I'm so happy don't care if it's a negative or positive.

Ok who voted for option three raise your hand and post I
Voted (Dont tell mom)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I think they'll find a way to separate Femto from the body. After that, the Vortex seems appropriate to me.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
I voted for the first choice but I'd prefer it in the chest than in his face. Though I do wish they'll find a way to separate the moonlight boy from his body before getting impale by the dragon slayer.

My post our worse
jackson_hurley said:
I voted for the first choice but I'd prefer it in the chest than in his face. Though I do wish they'll find a way to separate the moonlight boy from his body before getting impale by the dragon slayer.
I would actually prefer it in a more private place you know for poetic justice for Casca.

I think Griffith will die, one way or another. Maybe not by Guts' hand, but the Dragon Slayer will most certainly have something to do with it.

As for what will become of the child, it's possible he'll somehow be separated from Griffith as Walter says, but I think it's also possible he might get the more bittersweet treatment, and sacrifice himself at the decisive moment leading to Griffith's defeat.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I voted DS to the face, or at least death despite the poetry of Griffith being trapped inside some mundane existence or whatever. I think it's too late for that.

Walter said:
I think they'll find a way to separate Femto from the body. After that, the Vortex seems appropriate to me.

Ah, this has it both ways! BUT, will there still be a vortex, or that iteration of it, in the end (and what will that ultimately mean for Guts and Casca)? I suppose de-branding them somehow is a simpler solution if we want to see Griff get the Count treatment and really turn the BS arc into the dumbshow preview for the whole series (will he also be contrite and/or redeemed? =).

My post our worse
Griffith said:
I voted DS to the face, or at least death despite the poetry of Griffith being trapped inside some mundane existence or whatever. I think it's too late for that.

Ah, this has it both ways! BUT, will there still be a vortex, or that iteration of it, in the end (and what will that ultimately mean for Guts and Casca)? I suppose de-branding them somehow is a simpler solution if we want to see Griff get the Count treatment and really turn the BS arc into the dumbshow preview for the whole series (will he also be contrite and/or redeemed? =).
Why does everyone want Griffith to die
I think a good ending for Griffith is for him to sit down with his son that he weirdly named guts playing with his dog pippin while Casca making him a soup with some sort of crimson egg with a face in it is a wonderful idea. And Guts can be the best man at the wedding. :ubik: I know I know
I should clearly be writing this story.
Ps also I detect some bias in this comment as only Griffith would post that he would want Griffith to be redemmed I'm onto you Griffith or should I call you by your true name femto :troll:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
griffscream.jpg

Voted.

^ :ganishka:

Ditto, voted.

Also I know that I know dude, I don't think you know that you should please try edit your posts vs double/ triple posting in succession in the same topic :carcus:

My post our worse
IncantatioN said:
^ :ganishka:

Ditto, voted.

Also I know that I know dude, I don't think you know that you should please try edit your posts vs double/ triple posting in succession in the same topic :carcus:
Nice pun and thank you for the advice I'll be doing this from now on

My post our worse
Aazealh said:
This is what will happen.
I would hope so but I learned already that you shouldn't get your hopes up too much in this story I mean look at casca regaining her memory's,and then freaking out at the sight of guts as he brings back bad memory's of the eclipse dark stuff.

Moreover It seems alot of big actions charcters take have some sort of major drawback for example Griffith opens the doors for the godhand to enter the physical world but didnt he made them more vunerable in the proccess or how about Griffith himself entering the physichal world which possibly gave him his biggest weakness the moonlight boy "cough cough guts leaving band of the hawk Griffith bangs the princess and eventually everyone in falconia getting a fate worse than death because they followed Griffith over a cliff".However I know that whatever happen's the moonlight boy and guts and crew will pull through as to what would be the drawbacks of this we will just have to wait and see. :guts:

Ps: I'm from 1000 years in the future and we are still waiting please help me.

I know that I know :) said:
I would hope so but I learned already that you shouldn't get your hopes up too much in this story I mean look at casca regaining her memory's,and then freaking out at the sight of guts as he brings back bad memory's of the eclipse dark stuff.

Moreover It seems alot of big actions charcters take have some sort of major drawback for example Griffith opens the doors for the godhand to enter the physical world but didnt he made them more vunerable in the proccess or how about Griffith himself entering the physichal world which possibly gave him his biggest weakness the moonlight boy "cough cough guts leaving band of the hawk Griffith bangs the princess and eventually everyone in falconia getting a fate worse than death because they followed Griffith over a cliff".However I know that whatever happen's the moonlight boy and guts and crew will pull through as to what would be the drawbacks of this we will just have to wait and see. :guts:

Ps: I'm from 1000 years in the future and we are still waiting please help me.

I don't think anyone believed that Casca regaining her memories would be an easy fix - it was foreshadowed quite a few times that it'd be the opposite - and, simply put, doing so would stunt her development as a character. Casca becoming an invalid was her way of escaping the trauma she endured during the eclipse, while Guts has had to fight bearing the physical and mental scars of that day; she can no longer run away from what happened and needs to slowly and painfully learn to cope with the memories, and she'll have Guts and co to help her do it.

I think there're to many variables to accurately predict what shape the Berserk world will be in once the God Hand are defeated; we can only know for certain that Guts will get his revenge.

My post our worse
MrFlibble said:
Can I vote for Griffith dying in a non Guts related way?
I mean if Griffith is gonna die im 100% sure its going to be guts that does it.
Also I don't know if I can add/change an option I'm deeply sorry I would have added an option of Griffith tripping down a stair case and dying :schnoz: but I cant

Zeke said:
I don't think anyone believed that Casca regaining her memories would be an easy fix - it was foreshadowed quite a few times that it'd be the opposite - and, simply put, doing so would stunt her development as a character. Casca becoming an invalid was her way of escaping the trauma she endured during the eclipse, while Guts has had to fight bearing the physical and mental scars of that day; she can no longer run away from what happened and needs to slowly and painfully learn to cope with the memories, and she'll have Guts and co to help her do it.

I think there're to many variables to accurately predict what shape the Berserk world will be in once the God Hand are defeated; we can only know for certain that Guts will get his revenge.
I never though it would be an easy fix like something out of a typical Manga,but Come on it was a little bit of a surpirse though I mean the whole chapter was leading up to this romantic moment and it just turns on you. I always knew that casca will have to eventually face her memory's of the eclipse I thought it would be a slow process of her regaining her bad memorys little by little,but that quickly was shocking.

I know that I know :) said:
I mean if Griffith is gonna die im 100% sure its going to be guts that does it.
Also I don't know if I can add/change an option I'm deeply sorry I would have added an option of Griffith tripping down a stair case and dying :schnoz: but I cant

Not to worry , I voted for Moonboy destroying him. Come to think of it, given his extraordinary abilities, and his warrior genes from Guts and Casca, the Moonlight boy will be one of the most powerful characters in Berserk once he comes of age.

MrFlibble said:
his warrior genes from Guts and Casca

I'm not sure what you mean by that. One doesn't get born a warrior, they achieve this condition through training. Simply inheriting Guts' physical potential doesn't mean he'll automatically be a warrior as well. The only way I can make sense of this is assuming you meant he was born inherently talented, which would allow him to perfect martial arts more efficiently, but even so, he would still need to put in effort and interest towards achieving that goal.

Sorry if it came out too critical, something about "warrior genes" just sounded off to me.

My post our worse
Bleac said:
I'm not sure what you mean by that. One doesn't get born a warrior, they achieve this condition through training. Simply inheriting Guts' physical potential doesn't mean he'll automatically be a warrior as well. The only way I can make sense of this is assuming you meant he was born inherently talented, which would allow him to perfect martial arts more efficiently, but even so, he would still need to put in effort and interest towards achieving that goal.

Sorry if it came out too critical, something about "warrior genes" just sounded off to me.
Man if only you can gain Guts strength without all of the hard work with his strength ill finally be able to open up that pickle jar. :mozgus:

Top Bottom