Did Miura made a mistake in this picture ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

psymont

Re:Did Miura made a mistake by not killing Griffith(adm)?

krebs4life said:
haha

im not going to be banned

(and i thought BoH was going to shit)

krebs, we have had our differences in the past, i know, but these are dark times .... griffith(adm) has gone crazy .... those who stand against him are few in number .... i am willing to settle the past .... join the underdogs and fight for justice krebs .... i understand if you cant ....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Why would I ban anyone after the fallout of remorse that happened in the wake of Paradise_Lost? Stop glorifying your current annoyance, Psymont...

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
trapped_soul said:
jesus, what happened? Someone explain, please! >_<-;

-TS
i simply don t know what the f... happened!
i can...i cant explain...sorry!
i feel kinda sad and empty...
is there anything left??
anything we could have done or we still can do...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
What have I said which is wrong in that ??
I meant 'be yourself/be what you are' ... gona be banned for that ? No wayy, moreover i'm not on griff's list.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
Guillaume said:
What have I said which is wrong in that ??
I meant 'be yourself/be what you are' ... gona be banned for that ? No wayy, moreover i'm not on griff's list.

i know what you meant. My post was meant to be a joke... :p
Sorry for the confusion.

-TS

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Alright, I’m tired of being an evil overload, even if it’s just in fun. Psymont, you’re posts are restored, as are the others. Also, Monty, I’ve got nothing against you, I actually like and respect you in a way (even if you say stupid shit sometimes, like that you got scans of new chapters released to the people… please, tell another one William Wallace). I hope we all learned a valuable lesson that things aren't always what they look like or some such shit. Yeah, so my reign is over, I’m going to retire to a little Mexican town that lies on the Pacific, run a hotel, and take my guests out charter fishing on an old baot I’m gonna fix up. Ahh, a warm place with no memory…

-Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom