different statues from aow

what reproductions from the manga would you like art of war to reproduce instead of all those repaint versions? i would like to see a reproduction of the scene when femto is about to rape caasca, ( a litter bit kinky i know hehe)

I know this Guts version is featured in the Guts and Slan statue, but would be nice with maybe battle stance one too or something a bit more...active?

berserk1592925.jpg

berserk1592867.jpg

And this one may be a bit too indulging since its for such a short moment in the story, plus they already made a bust, but seriously it would kick some epic ass! (oh and some other manufacturer made one I think but I bet that one is practically impossible to get)

berserk1593025.jpg

berserk1593014.jpg

This would be cool as some kinda diorama thingy...

berserk1570039.jpg

And sorry, the spoiler tags doesnt work as usual...

^Haha I myself was thinking of that beast/wolf illustration where hes about to rape Casca, but that'd probably be a bit too much I guess :iva:

That first page would literally be the best statue ever.

Hanma_Baki said:
^Haha I myself was thinking of that beast/wolf illustration where hes about to rape Casca, but that'd probably be a bit too much I guess :iva:

That first page would literally be the best statue ever.

Yeah, this is my best scene too! I talked about this illustration with Incantation, long time ago!

I love your taste man :slan:

I would like to see a statue of Guts running his sword through Adonis after he assassinates Julius .. that scene had a lot of really good expressions and was a turning point for Guts imo . Also the scene where Farnese jumps on Guts and rides the Dragonslayer would be pretty awesome . I have a lot of things i wanna see come from AOW but they seem pretty happy just dping repaints right now .

andrewdsz said:
1/6 slan... ... :slan:
IncantatioN said:
http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=11625.msg194961#msg194961
:carcus:

http://japamart.com/auctoolitem.php?url=http://ord.yahoo.co.jp/o/auction/SIG=12b90jjfg/EXP=1359240095;_ylt=A7dPdDceCgNRSkEA13xAPDh8/*-http%3A//page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g122303505

I think its been up for a while though so you´ve probably already seen it.. Gotta say it looks pretty nicely painted.

EDIT: seems like the link doesnt work by simply clicking it so you have to copy/paste manually...

Walter said:
When does Guts dance with Casca?
In the second movie during the celebration after the battle for doldrey , i can't remember if it happened in the manga buy it might have... ? Either way i would really like to more statues from aow where the characters are like actually doing something not just in a battle pose or or on a horse . Like farnese trying to give casca a bath lol .

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
hitokiri89 said:
In the second movie during the celebration after the battle for doldrey , i can't remember if it happened in the manga buy it might have... ?

Nope, never happens in the manga.

Offtopic - it's awesome to see Walter post in the Merch section #YEAAAHHHH!!#

Back on topic - there are a lot of ideas that AOW could pick up from the story. It'd be cool to own a good version of Shierke or the rest Guts' current crew, like Serpico. Step away from Zodd, Skull Knight or Guts for a bit. Maybe do a Griffith once we see him in the future with any changes there may be to his armor or his clothing.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
hitokiri89 said:
In the second movie during the celebration after the battle for doldrey
Well then, if we're also including things that never happened, I'd like to see a statue of the bar scene from Episode 1 in the anime. Particularly, the moment when the drunk says, "Things sure have been gloomy ever since that Griffith guy became king."

On top of that, I think Supreme King Aolsier deserves a statue too. Could be cool.

Walter said:
Well then, if we're also including things that never happened, I'd like to see a statue of the bar scene from Episode 1 in the anime. Particularly, the moment when the drunk says, "Things sure have been gloomy ever since that Griffith guy became king."

On top of that, I think Supreme King Aolsier deserves a statue too. Could be cool.
The bar scene would be pretty awesome i really like that idea . I don't think every piece needs to be something that actually happened in the manga , it would be cool to see aow go off and create from their imaginations .

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
hitokiri89 said:
I don't think every piece needs to be something that actually happened in the manga , it would be cool to see aow go off and create from their imaginations .
Like an Anna versus Charlotte diorama [BLOODY VER.].

Dr.Legato said:
How about a Gambino statue then? The one legged bastard who tried to kill Guts should make for a cool scene.
It would be cool to see guts stabbing gambino while hes in that drunken rage . We need a casca vs farnese boob battle statue lol .

Top Bottom