Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

DirectDK said:
Help! I'm in trouble!!! :???:

File%20Feb%2029%2C%2010%2003%2045%20PM.jpg
Oh man thats pretty cool.

Aazealh said:
Duuuuuuude!!! :isidro:
That's TOO cool, where'd you get it? It's awesome.

Hahaha! Glad you like it! I won it on YJA a while back from Summer WF2015, but didn't receive it til this week. The maker is: http://www.velocitron.org/

They've also released Guts/Casca's demon baby. Both are prepainted, and vinyl.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
Hahaha! Glad you like it! I won it on YJA a while back from Summer WF2015, but didn't receive it til this week. The maker is: http://www.velocitron.org/

They've also released Guts/Casca's demon baby. Both are prepainted, and vinyl.

Nice! They look great, I'll have to keep an eye out for them on YJA!

I have just bought the Art of War Armoured Berserk statue and I'm looking to get a display case for it. Its a pretty big statue as the Dragonslayer sword gives it a 64cm length. I was just wondering which cases you guys use for your statues and where I can get one.

I like the Bestas, they look great but I want either just a glass case on its own or a unit with a singular glass case on top as this statue is going to be the centrepiece of my collection.

The only case that fits the statue you are talking about is the Besta. The way they sculpted that piece made for a very awkward size. Plus the Besta is cheap, they have other cool glass cabinets but they are mega-expensive. The 'Tecno GL-10 Rectangular Tower' for example.

Like I said, I really do like the Bestas, but they aren't what I want for this piece. When you see statues at expos, many are in singular glass cases and some are huge. I'm thinking these must be custom jobs though so i think I need to seek out the companies who make them.

ZODDOII said:
Guys :puck: we need more :ganishka: :beast:

AMAZING display man! One of my favorites that I've seen! Lots of thought put into this, and I love how you kept many of the same scale figures together so they match better. Great idea with the Femto Gyakko too. And where did you find those castle walls for the 1/15 AOW action figures?

Thank you for reviving. Always want to see more. :ubik:

PS Can we get a far shot of the entire case?

Zodd Vs. Wyald on a glass shelf! You're going to give me a fucking hear attack!

Killer display man! Jealous of the big case.

ZODDOII

BERSERK
Death May Die said:
Wow, awesome collection! At this point is there anything you're particularly dying to have? It looks like you have a good amount of the bases covered!
:schierke: thankyou,i am still trying to do better :puck:

ZODDOII

BERSERK
DirectDK said:
AMAZING display man! One of my favorites that I've seen! Lots of thought put into this, and I love how you kept many of the same scale figures together so they match better. Great idea with the Femto Gyakko too. And where did you find those castle walls for the 1/15 AOW action figures?

Thank you for reviving. Always want to see more. :ubik:

PS Can we get a far shot of the entire case?
Boss thanks! :puck:i hope you like it~ like what you said. same scal berserk figures make it more fan. thank you very much . over the years i have been to your site and look at many times :ganishka:
and that castle made by veronese. ebay cannot find it. you can go to their website find those castle.
for that entire case shot. yes of course :puck: later

Some pretty cool displays coming in for AOW's Winter Journey display contest: http://www.art-of-war.jp/page/26

This pic is cool. Let's just hope a visitor doesn't decide to sit down on the chair too. :isidro:

20170214_5e19a0.jpg

Well, I ended up taking some pictures today for the AOW Winter Journey photo contest. I had to move a display case and some statues out of my room this weekend because my heat unit needs fixing and technicians are coming tomorrow to install a new one. So I figure, might as well take some photos! It's been a while anyways. Most of these you've already seen on my site, but always nice to see them in a different light.

aow_wj_1.jpg

aow_wj_2.jpg

aow_wj_4.jpg

aow_wj_11.jpg

aow_wj_10.jpg

aow_wj_3.jpg

aow_wj_5.jpg

aow_wj_6.jpg

aow_wj_7.jpg

aow_wj_8.jpg

aow_wj_9.jpg

Top Bottom