Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

ZODDOII said:
Guys :puck: we need more :ganishka: :beast:

Awww man, that’s one of the most amazing displays I’ve seen and especially because of the thought that went into the display, placement and overall arrangement of pieces. It flows SO well, hats off to you sir! I especially love how you showcased Gyakko, pretty creative!

Maiku said:
Quick cell phone shot of the set up in my new house. Don't have everything out. Was starting to feel junky.

Incredible Maiku. All little Pucks together look damn cute! Moving to a new place must have been hella stressful with boxing everything and then having to unbox everything. When I moved a couple of months ago, I was asking DK how to pack some statues cos I didn’t have enough picture~reference for em! Man, it was such a stressful time, I don’t even want to think about it *escapes*. I still haven’t figured out or am too scared to remove the cape from Guts 1/6 and at the time of the move, I held its Styrofoam box on my lap and rode with the movers in their fan, just to make sure =_=’

DirectDK said:
Well, I ended up taking some pictures today for the AOW Winter Journey photo contest. I had to move a display case and some statues out of my room this weekend because my heat unit needs fixing and technicians are coming tomorrow to install a new one. So I figure, might as well take some photos! It's been a while anyways. Most of these you've already seen on my site, but always nice to see them in a different light.

aow_wj_1.jpg

My god, that display is fanfaaaaakingtastic~!! 5 breathtaking kits, 5 AOW statues and 3 helmets, such a treat. I love the fact that it gives the viewer a reference for scale for some of the bigger newer AOW statues mixed with the old, because we’re seeing them side by side. The height Tentacle Ship gets because of that sword is ridiculous, such a display-nightmare. What's incredible is that this display/ spread is only off the things you had to move to replace the heater ... there's so much more for us fans to see :isidro:. And, poor SK hahaha!

To anyone entering the contest, good luck mates!

ZODDOII

BERSERK
IncantatioN said:
Awww man, that’s one of the most amazing displays I’ve seen and especially because of the thought that went into the display, placement and overall arrangement of pieces. It flows SO well, hats off to you sir! I especially love how you showcased Gyakko, pretty creative!

Haha thanks IncantaioN :serpico: i am glad you really enjoy this. and i still remember your showcase, that is amazing berserk statues collection too,. :) :) XD

I've been looking for one of these for awhile, ever since DirectDK posted pics. At the time I found nothing, kinda gave up on it. Then I saw one listed on EBay, searched around, and luckily found a site in the US selling one still bagged. I have to say, I absolutely love this, looking to get the other 2 color variants. Probably one of my favorite collectibles

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Just got this one back from the frame shop. I have a thing for Japanese video game promo posters. PS2 Berserk

IMG_0208.jpg

And I finally got this little guy in. I've been looking for this version for awhile, as an avid fishermen I simply enjoy this.

IMG_0335.jpg

Got a little bored at work today, so decided to doodle a Incubus on my hard hat. Until the Safety Manager complains, it's staying. Might even color it

rockvoanjd said:
Got a little bored at work today, so decided to doodle a Incubus on my hard hat. Until the Safety Manager complains, it's staying. Might even color it

LOLLLL this is a great idea! Nicely done. :ganishka:

]
IMG_0339.jpg

Hey guy, hi five. Don't know how many of you on here watch South Park, but in my mind Incubus communicate with a Canadian accent. Oh and the second one I picked up. I want an army of these things, placing them in the bathroom, kitchen, everywhere. So DK you should sell me yours....

rockvoanjd said:
So DK you should sell me yours....

Never!!! Incantation has one now though =). It's cool the maker made them in different colors. I have a few other items from him but this one is my favorite.

Ha, I don't blame you one bit, it's just an awesome piece. From the little research I did, there's a green, blackish like yours and a milky white version. Do you have the demon child? The site I bought my first one had one in stock, the green pearlish version, I waited to long and it sold. I'd like to get the red one eventually.

rockvoanjd said:
Do you have the demon child? The site I bought my first one had one in stock, the green pearlish version, I waited to long and it sold. I'd like to get the red one eventually.

I have both. I'll probably keep the red one though, and maybe sell the green one one day... It's in a box somewhere ~ lol.

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

Just picked up this Berserk TCG store promo poster. Again love me some Japanese promo posters. The Skull Knight image really pops in person, might frame it up

Just scored another Incubus. Loving the colors of this one. DK, now I see why you won’t let it go...ha. I think this is one of the best Berserk Collectibles out there, now to find that white version

DC79789C-05B4-414F-A299-1C5DB0529167.jpeg

A69C247D-38AD-4910-9C9B-C8B9A1C6F40B.jpeg

rockvoanjd said:
Just scored another Incubus. Loving the colors of this one. DK, now I see why you won’t let it go...ha. I think this is one of the best Berserk Collectibles out there, now to find that white version

OMG you have 3! I'll take the teal one off your hands hahaha :slan:

Top Bottom