Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

41958053_328413694653316_5686135300850450432_n.png

Soon.......

That shelf of SK statues is class. Congrats man!

Takes a bit of getting used to see something eclipse Zodd & Wyald in size because that used to be one of the biggest statues before.

What a spread! I'm impressed, both by the displays themselves and the fact that you have space for so many! :ganishka:
Thank you so much! As you can probably tell they are in an unfinished space at the moment. I plan to finish my basement within the year, but in the meantime those display pedestals will do! Unfortunately I only have those 4 stands, so I'll need to figure something out for when Griffith and Apostle Zodd show up. I'm still on the fence on whether or not I'll be ordering Slan and Femto.

Late to the party, but Maiku's custom shelf is insane! What a sight to see all those pieces that were accumulated from 15+ years of collecting. Impressive!

And Branded_Saiyan27, that is a really dedicated way to display those Prime1 pieces. So much space in between, each with their own pedestal. If I could do that too, I would! Question for you, since you own both the Guts and the "Bloody Nightmare" what are your thoughts on the two? I've never been too impressed with the vids/pics I've seen of the "Bloody Nightmare" version but since you have both, how are they in person?

Insane collection maiku! I have to stole your pic and posted it on the wechat group hope u don’t mind! Looks like you’ve got almost every single berserk statues released on the market so far! Wow mad pros for you bro! Congrats !

Late to the party, but Maiku's custom shelf is insane! What a sight to see all those pieces that were accumulated from 15+ years of collecting. Impressive!

And Branded_Saiyan27, that is a really dedicated way to display those Prime1 pieces. So much space in between, each with their own pedestal. If I could do that too, I would! Question for you, since you own both the Guts and the "Bloody Nightmare" what are your thoughts on the two? I've never been too impressed with the vids/pics I've seen of the "Bloody Nightmare" version but since you have both, how are they in person?

Thank you! I have more pieces coming in so I'll probably need to eventually push the pedestals together to utilize the space more. I really do enjoy owning both versions of Guts. having different swap outs and display options makes it worth it IMO. I will say that if I could only own 1, I personally like the original more that the Bloody nightmare variant. I'll also add that displaying them in close proximity to each other kind of takes away from both. I'll eventually move the bloody nightmare so that they aren't so close. Even with the different paint app they are SO similar that seeing something almost the same in my peripherals just takes a tad bit away from the one I'm looking at if that makes sense. But I love Berserk and I love this line so I plan to get as many as I can afford!

These aren't my pictures but I have him on order and anxiously await when he ships. Collectors in China are starting to receive theirs Griffiths, that hopefully means only a few more months for us American collectors.

e1LoHzA.jpg
Z1h6Iwp.jpg
7qFoQaT.jpg
mLTMZKG.jpg
zgoyxEU.jpg
8pZrBvJ.jpg
JUn8G3v.jpg
4Yfo0q8.jpg
5DlnlAr.jpg
YtYSK9o.jpg
ecYMkvh.jpg
Jhkm3zP.jpg
yLTN5fy.jpg
oERytN7.jpg
H9oiqqe.jpg
omfAxKQ.jpg

Nice of them to get the pupils correct.

I agree, it's a nice touch since they missed the mark on that detail for Femto. I still consider Femto a 9/10 statue though. I can;t put my finger on it but something about these in hand Griffith pics just seems off compared to the prototype. I'm not sure if it's the sculpt or paint but something about the face from straight on looks off. Maybe too much shading around the eyes or something. I'm still excited for it but feel it could have been better. Lots of collectors have been saying prime 1's QC has been going downhill lately.

Top Bottom