Down for a bit. Apologies

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
As many of you have no doubt noticed, I've taken a little bit of a hiatus from the board as of late. In addition to that, my Spring Break just ended. These two factors combined = me missing my annual payment for the website. And so it was down for ... well Im not entirel sure since I was in Destin tanning. Anyway, it's back now. So ... commence nerding.
 
M

medievald00d

Guest
welcome back!
site was only down for a day or two, so its all good.
 

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
I thought that Walter's Annual Ritual of Website Payment Missing was a well-known thing on the board by now? ::) It's something we've come to all respect and love ^_-

And we do love you, Walter. Just not in that Griffith-loves-Guts sorta way.
 
Graywords said:
I thought that Walter's Annual Ritual of Website Payment Missing was a well-known thing on the board by now? ::) It's something we've come to all respect and love ^_-
Yeah, I remembered this happening last time so I knew better then to start up a topic asking what happend. But the whole thing about the French not able to see it was something I had to do to make Aazealh mad. I thought it was funny. HA!

And we do love you, Walter. Just not in that Griffith-loves-Guts sorta way.
Shit dude, my aim info is nothing but Wally B insults/jokes. Someone needs to start up a fan site dedicated to Wally B.
 

Uyennie

Next stop: Bedlam!
Graywords said:
And we do love you, Walter. Just not in that Griffith-loves-Guts sorta way.
After this obsession with Berserk, I don't know that I can ever understand any kind of love that ISN'T Griffith-loves-Guts sorta way.

Translation: I didn't know what to do with myself when the site went down. My social life consists of this site and a certain reality TV show that I can't mention because you all would point and laugh at me.
 

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
Not sure why but when I type in www.skullknight.net on my laptop it still says DISABLED. I had to have another member ( thanks Kart) send me a thread link so I could access the page.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Why even bother going through the main page anymore? Just type in: "skullknight.net/bbs" in the URL box and it'll bring you here. Simple.
 

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Lady Sexy Charlotte said:
Not sure why but when I type in www.skullknight.net on my laptop it still says DISABLED. I had to have another member ( thanks Kart) send me a thread link so I could access the page.
Did you try reloading it? Might have the same problem that Aazealh had. I got the same thing when I was messing around online at school, but it was fixed with a refresh.
 

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Walter said:
Why even bother going through the main page anymore? Just type in: "skullknight.net/bbs" in the URL box and it'll bring you here. Simple.
Strangely enough, when I do that, I still get the "Website Disabled" message too. I've been having to access through the index page at http://www.skullknight.net/index2.htm.
Could my Netscape be the problem?? ???
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
TheSkyTraveller said:
Strangely enough, when I do that, I still get the "Website Disabled" message too. I've been having to access through the index page at http://www.skullknight.net/index2.htm.
Could my Netscape be the problem?? ???
So simply, your browser's cache isn't refreshed. Delete temporary internet files or whatever Netscape/IE calls it and it'll work fine.
 
Walter said:
Why even bother going through the main page anymore? Just type in: "skullknight.net/bbs" in the URL box and it'll bring you here. Simple.
Does this mean that you're not intending to update the index page anymore ? (well lastly you haven't so why in the near futur ? you might think..)
 
Shurikn said:
Does this mean that you're not intending to update the index page anymore ? (well lastly you haven't so why in the near futur ? you might think..)
Unlike some people here he's got a life. Life sure does get in the way of things, huh? ::)
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Shurikn said:
Does this mean that you're not intending to update the index page anymore ? (well lastly you haven't so why in the near futur ? you might think..)
There's really no point. The BBS is where the action happens on a daily basis. The work I did on the BERSERK encyclopedia over the summer will eventually be posted on the main page ... you know ... when I actually get around to finishing it. And since I have a girlfriend now, I doubt it will be anytime soon 8)
 
Renegade said:
Unlike some people here he's got a life. Life sure does get in the way of things, huh? ::)
There's no point saying this man... why does everyone on this board always get the things bad and answer shit about it ? Fuck dude i know he's got a life you're the one that needs a life..

Walter said:
There's really no point. The BBS is where the action happens on a daily basis. The work I did on the BERSERK encyclopedia over the summer will eventually be posted on the main page ... you know ... when I actually get around to finishing it. And since I have a girlfriend now, I doubt it will be anytime soon 8)
There's no rush man ! I was just talking about the volume releases and little shit like that, but as you said the action happens here and personaly i don't need that to know about the releases....
 
Top Bottom