Down price] Berserk Bust kits

I come with 5 Berserk models what perfectly painted.

11234918_1610015289254325_909311258641039346_n.jpg

1. Berserk GILL GILL Nosferatu ZODD $500

11143728_1610015302587657_3137883811779011466_n.jpg

2. Berserk HEADLONG Grunbeld bust $500

11160673_1610015329254321_4982723390874986351_n.jpg

3. Berserk HEADLONG Guts nomal Ver. $350

Assembled and Painted from an Unassembled Kit.

First of all I would like to say Thank You for checking out my work! :)

Please note:

Firstly, It's not a Mass-production item from some factory.
Entire process including assembling, painting, finishing etc is performed by myself with my very own HAND.
So, it's safe to say this model will be UNIQUE(ONE and ONLY) for YOU.
As a professional painter of artwork I always put my customer's satisfaction first
and the way I show it to you is my model's quality itself.

Second, It's a very rare kit - I can tell it's almost impossible to find same one from ebay or any other On/Off-line stores.
If you want to get this (non-processed kit or finished one like mine), you probably need to spend more than couple of months.
(Only very small numbers of this kit was produced by "hand")

I must tell you entire process for this model took 6~7 days(8 hours per day).
Unprocessed kit cost me about $100~150, price is starting from $500.
You can do really simple mathematics to figure out how low labor cost that I'm asking you to pay.

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me via facebook message.
Thank you again for showing your interest.

SAN's workshop

* Payment *
Paypal.

* Shipping *

International shipping cost is determined by location.

Let me know where you live. You will have to pay shipping cost by paypal including the product's price.

*Refund request due to a change of mind can NOT be granted.*

*You want more picture and any question? Visit my face book page and send me personal message :) *

https://www.facebook.com/sansworkshop

E-mail : nacjftks2@naver.com

Re: Sell] Berserk Bust kits

Nice to see these available for sale, but it's hard to believe that they're the real mccoy (due to how many bootlegs there exist of these). If they are though (would be nice with pictures of the boxes the kits came in), I think these are real nice finds for any Berserk collector. (

Re: Sell] Berserk Bust kits

Liad said:
Nice to see these available for sale, but it's hard to believe that they're the real mccoy (due to how many bootlegs there exist of these). If they are though (would be nice with pictures of the boxes the kits came in), I think these are real nice finds for any Berserk collector. (

I've seen this guy selling them on Yahoo Auction Japan for what that's worth, and there is a legit unpainted kit on YAJ right now, but it's pretty pricey (considering the price this guy is asking for). Like you said, never know of its legit when it's already painted though.

Top Bottom